Message Boards

Messages By: dorsey6

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 25, 2008, 9:46 am CDT

NOT SO BAD

YOU KNOW, TO ME THIS IS MINOR...... I AM 3RD OF FOUR CHILDREN THE YOUNGEST BEING MY BROTHER AND TWO OLDER SISTERS BUT THE SISTER BEFORE ME ONLY ELEVEN MONTHS OLDER . SHE AND I LOOK PRETTY IDENTICAL, EVERY ONE HAS ALWAYS THOUGHT WE WERE TWINS.

WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN...........SHE RUINED MY FIRST MARRIAGE BY SLEEPING W/MY HUSBAND, NOT COUNTING BOYFRIENDS PRYOR TO THAT.SHE HAS SLANDERED MY NAME NUMEROUS TIMES, HITTING FRONT PAGE OF OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPERS (PROSTITUTION AND NOT TO MENTION MANY MORE) CHARGES SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR BUT USED MY NAME AND ADDRESS AND BEING THAT WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE EVERY ONE ALWAYS THINK IT'S ME. I HAVE A CHARGE RECORD AS LONG AS I'M TALL AND HAVEN'T COMMITTED THE FIRST CRIME YET.   ONCE I WAS SURROUNDE BY FIVE OFFICER WANTING TOI ARREST ME ON 1ST DEGREE MURDER CHARGES BECAUSE OF THIS SISTER WHO IS A CRACK HEAD STREET WALKER. MY BROTHER IS IN PRISON MY OTHER SISTER IS ON HER WAY. (SHE'S JUST SICHO) .  MYSELF, I'M NOT PERFECT BY NO MEANS BUT I DO VERY WELL WITH MY LIFE  HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, I WORK, GO TO SCHOOL , ATTEND CHURCH (VERY INVOLVED) BUT, NOT A HOLY ROLY., I'M A HOMEMAKER I LOVE BEING HAPPY.  OUTSIDE THE TOURTURE I GET FROM FAMILY, THINGS ARE GREAT. I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS JUST LIKE WITH CHILDREN, PICK YOUR BATTLES BECAUSE IT COULD BE THAT YOUR SO CALL EVIL TWIN COULD POSSIBLY DO YOU SEROUSLY WRONG. WHAT YOU GIRLS ARE FIGHTING ABOUT IS VERY ADOLESENT. I STILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SIS AFTER ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE AND EXPECT MORE IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE SHE'S STILL ON THE STREET AND HAS BEEN FOR 16 YRS. WHEN I SEE HER I NEVER SPEAK OF IT BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND WANT TO PUT A POSITIVE IMPACT ON HER, NOT BEAT HER DOWN TO DO MORE TO ME OR HERSELF.

YOURS TRULY,

GET OVER IT!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 26, 2008, 2:12 pm CDT

why are we not on the show??

Quote From: poodle23

hello,

i feel your pain and acknowledge it...but heres a small glimpse into our current situation--my husband and his brother went into business together and after 12 years his brothers wife has managed to changed everything---his brother is now into meth and has stolen all the money from the business and locked us out and has tried to ruin our name around our small town...now we're into legal and it's costing us all that we have managed to save over the years and now we're on the edge of loosing everything including whats left of the business that we started...and the worst part of all of this----we are trying to start a youth foundation and now having to put it on the back burner as we can no longer afford the cost of it!!!!  HELP we're loosing everything due to drugs and stupidity.....and running out of tears!!!!!

upset in arizona,

kris

Yea it's pretty bad when you can't even trust your family, I am 38 and finally realized their the ones to worry about. I have friends that are better to me than family and one good thing about friends is that you get to choose them! I couldn't even find a lawyer to take up this case w/ my sister and the city police Dept; they have arrested her many times without ID (just believed a her verbally) NOW.......... who would believe a known junkie???  Well apparently a police officer, 4 to be exact, not one of them finger printed her, go figure. when i searched for a lawyer in all major cities here and surrounding states, i got the same answer " well huh you just don't want to go up against the police dept "  " we kinda work together not against each other"   but yea i have a lot to clean up, suppose i have to, and the time doing it yea with 4 kids and work/school/home yea i have all the time in the world. Anyways lol why are we not on the show, these twins on there man so adolesent, elementary fighting. let them walk in our shoes for a day. i do wish you the best in all this mess and i'll keep you in my prayers, the lord will supply in the youth foundation, and you in need. fight back with love not hate.  I kill'em with kindness. trust me it works, God will see YOU through in the end.                                                                                                               "north carolina girl here"

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board