Message Boards

Messages By: patricia9530

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
September 8, 2008, 5:21 am CDT

Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Hello Dr. Phil,  Well this is the first time I have ever done this so hopefully it is correct.  I am amazed at how you have went from bland every day normal page to this. It is great I must say.  Not quite sure how this all works but will try and figure out.  My girls and son-in-law normally walk me through the computer now I have noone to help me.  But I managed sofar and am proud of myself for getting this far without hardly any hang ups which means this is user friendly.  On a different topic,  in the states I have watch all of your shows faithfully and now in Germany I thought we would be totally behind, but today at 9 a.m. I watched the show that is going to air at 3 p.m. EST in the states.  How is that?  I thought the shows on AFN were always days different, of course because I was a military brat and then a spouse.  So I must say I am very happy that I can see a show before my daughter in Kentucky and then talk to her about it later.  And yes I have had both girls hooked.  Thank you so much for bringing things in light that most will hide and say never happens, because in someones life it eventually has or will happen to one or another. Patty

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board