Message Boards

Messages By: arlene210

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 8, 2008, 6:24 pm CDT

I am joing today

I am joining the 50lb club today ... I have made a plan .... I want 60lbs gone by May 1st....

Here are my milestones I look forward to celebrating....

Halloween ..... 14lbs lost are sweeter than those little mars bars.....

New Years eve.... Bubbly spring water will toast a New Year to 32 lbs gone...

Valentines Day .... My sweetheart will be able to hug my new 46lb lighter body

March 16th ... My birthday present to me will be the 54 lbs lost....

May 1st will be goal day .... 60lbs....

Good Luck to all .... I need all the weight loss buddies I can get ... my bowflex is next to my computer ... and I plan to dust it off shortly.... I could really use easy meal ideas to bring to work .... if anyone has any feel free to share ....

Arlene

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2008, 5:39 am CDT

We can do it

Well Carrie ,,,, even if it is just the two of us.... we can do it.  Today I am going to plan my meals.  I realized when my 1 yr old puppy was gaining just a bit too much weight for the dog sport (Agility) we do I cut his portions in half ... well .... I am going to stop being so stuck on having to feel full to feel satisfied and cut my own portions in half..... Breakfast today will be ... 1 egg... 1 piece of toast.... 2 glasses of water and coffee (no sugar just a bit o cream)  can't give up everything all at once <----- Ok Dr.Phil I am sure would say "Get real" ... if you are truly serious about loosing weight would you really let a cup of coffee a day stand in your way??? ... and the answer would be no ... but ... the real reason is I don't think the small amount of cream is going to hurt me and I am trying a lifestyle change not a diet therefore I want to drink coffe ...LOL.... Anyway ... Good luck today Carrie .... I will be cheering for you.

Arlene

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2008, 10:58 am CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Wow Congratulations Char!!! 100lbs is somthing to be very proud of.  And now you are ready to take off another 50-60.  Great job.

Arlene

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 11, 2008, 8:31 pm CDT

Ellahni 's Milestones

Quote From: ellahni

Arlene,

Thank you for sharing your upcoming milestones you've set for yourself.  The last time I focused on using the keys, I admit I skipped that part because it scared me to set those types of goals.  This time around it's different.  I saw your posting and said "I can do that" and proceeded to get out the calendar and set my goals.  I now have several calendars marked and made signs with the dates to hang on my refrigerator and at my desk at work.  I definitely feel more focused and ready to lose this weight for the last time and be at a healthy weight for the first time in my 33 years.

Good luck to you in reaching all of your milestones!

ellahni

Hey Ellahni,

I am very excited to be a part of this challenge.... Lets try to get to our first milestone together....

A friend of mine once said to me " Nothing tastes as sweet as thin feels" .... When you are staring at that icecream it is tough to focus on a goal that is months away ... so for me I am going for that Halloween goal as if it make me fit into those skinny jeans that I keep but have not been able to get into for 10years (ya ya they are WAY out of style but that doesnt matter at all I would wear them anyway if they would fit)  I am going to celabrate that win ... for me smaller steps will be much easier.

Good luck to you Ellahni ..... What is your first goal if you dont mine me asking .... keep me posted I want to celabrate with you...

Arlene

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2008, 6:14 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Quote From: carrieak

Hi Arlene,

It is funny, I have the same goal as you, as far as the jeans go.  What is sad  is I have only one pair of jeans because I refuse to buy any new ones being the size I am. My 1 and only  pair jeans  are my  first ( i have several goals)goal jeans too and are very out of style but we can be out of style together and be proud if we can get into them. Ok, lets shoot for Halloween and scare the fashion police on that day, lol, Take Care, Carrie

LOL.... That is awesome Carrie .... So Retro for Halloween we will go !!!!!

Arlene

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board