Message Boards

Messages By: n2lite

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
happy
September 9, 2008, 8:36 pm CDT

e-spots everywhere!

Hi Dr Phil -  Like the web site, fairly straightforward navigation.  The ads (e-spots) you have are very well done, but they're everywhere!  It'd be nice if you didn't have to see them on some of the lower level pages, or at least increase the number in the rotation so you're not looking at the *same* e-spot on 10 different pages. 

Oh, and wish the Dr Phil Uncensored videos were a little more uncensored...

Thank you - looks to be a great season -

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2008, 8:46 pm CDT

It's okay

Quote From: mufasa111

Hello, i enjoy watching Dr. Phil quite a bit but i thought the first episode this season disappointed me. I think dr. phil and robin talked a little too long about their relationship and that they aren't getting a divorice which didn't seem right to me. it was about 15 minutes of them talking about their relationship and it seemed a little over the top in my opinion but no worries just feedback.
Oh, I think it was okay, nice to see a little of the personal relationship on the show.  It fits with what appears to be the theme of the season.   I do believe that they've done enough to put the tabloid rumors to rest for the season, though.  Any more and it would just encourage the tabloids to make up more outrageous stories.

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
confused
September 13, 2008, 9:33 am CDT

I take it back

Quote From: n2lite

Hi Dr Phil -  Like the web site, fairly straightforward navigation.  The ads (e-spots) you have are very well done, but they're everywhere!  It'd be nice if you didn't have to see them on some of the lower level pages, or at least increase the number in the rotation so you're not looking at the *same* e-spot on 10 different pages. 

Oh, and wish the Dr Phil Uncensored videos were a little more uncensored...

Thank you - looks to be a great season -

Ok.  I did ask you to increase the rotation on the e-spots...  now please remove them.  Please review what's being advertised...  you're launching a new Weight Loss Challenge, yet you advertise M&M's.  And there's at least 7 e-spots from the Democrats asking for a vote for Obama.  Where's the Republican advertisements?  Be balanced.  Do you really want to turn your site (your show) into a political campaign?  I didn't agree when Oprah backed a candidate in public and I don't agree with this.  Sorry, Dr. Phil, just my two cents worth...

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 17, 2008, 7:03 pm CDT

Kinda liked the new music

Quote From: pandora9

The new music caught me off guard as well, felt strange, but I think it will grow on you in time and sometimes change is good. I liked to other one too but I wonder if it might have gotten annoying after awhile anyway.
Actually, I kind of liked the new music.  Available for download?  I like the 'blend' you're using now too, especially the "Go Dr Phil !".  The old music was for the old season, the new music sounds lighter and fresher for a new season.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board