Messages By: cindy_fuller

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 9:01 am CDT

No Excuses Workout Tips…

Quote From: jaamtaf

I am 46 and just watched the first weight loss show of the season and really want to loose some weight. I have lots of excuses why I shouldn't work out, and now could use some excuse free tips. I have two sons, 9th grade and 7th grade, I do not work out side the home but am always busy managing the household. This is the first time I have not had to work extensively with the school and my oldest son (special needs) so am feeling a bit in limbo about how long this will last (not having to go in everyday). My excuse to not go for a walk today is it's kind of chilly - 58 degrees. But I know the dog needs the walk and so do I. So . . . a little encouragement and support would be much appreciated.

I'm 58 and I too just watched the first weight loss show of the season !!   It Was Great !

I need to lose about 50 lbs but would be glad to lose 30  , but  it's sooo hard !

I don't work outside of the home either because I had a knee replacement done and I'm  still not back on my feet completely , plus I have arthritis and if I could lose some weight I'm sure it would help me... Its still difficult to go out walking very far but today I did it and I'm planning on going tomorrow morning ... You owe it to yourself and your family to get into shape ...I know you can do ! 

SOO  YOU GO GIRL !!!!

GET OUT FOR THAT WALK AND KEEP A JOURNAL OF WHAT YOU EAT THIS WEEK AND YOU WILL SEE A LOSE NEXT WEEK .. GOOD LUCK

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 9:04 am CDT

GREAT JOB .

Quote From: sunshiner77

I am a mother of 7 and I found it vary hard to get out to walk because that is my favorite way to work out and my best friend told me about  Leslie Sansone Walk at home dvd and now I do 5 miles in my living room so there are no Excuses at all If I can do it anyone can!!!!!!!! Sunshiner

GOOD FOR YOU ... I HAVE THE DVD ALSO , SO I WILL GET IT OUT AND START WALKING ! 

THANKS  GOOD LUCK TO YOU !

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board