Message Boards

Messages By: adamsmommy

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 7:58 am CDT

Hey everyone!

My name's michelle, and I'm just starting the challenge to lose 100 lbs! So if anyone can give me any tips, that would be great!! I'm 21 years old, and have an eight month old.. I weigh close to 250 lbs now. I'm more motivated than ever to lose weight. I want to be healthy for me and my son. I don't want him to grow up to b overweight as well. So wish me luck!!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 8:31 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Thanks for tip! yeah, doing a workout at home is good for me. I go to college and work 7 days a week, and have a child...so I don't have much time to get myself out of the house ALONE to workout out haha. So you're starting today as well? Good luck with everything, and your daughters as well! WE CAN DO THIS!! ; ) Let me know how it all goes!  

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 9:01 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Awesome!!! I'm so excited! I'm done making excuses, I will enjoy losing every pound in my challenge, and will look forward to hearing how everyone is doing!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 9:15 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: flamingopoop

Hello All

I'm Patti, 53 and weigh 229.  Need to lose about 94 pounds.  I have 2 children, a son 33, and daughter 13.  Weighed 150 when I gave birth to her and 8 months later gained 30 pounds,  Yo-Yo dieted for the next NINE years resulting in a net gain of 20 more pounds - the big 200. Then I hurt my back at work and was out on workman's comp for the next two years - gained YET another 29 pounds.  At this rate, I will explode by the time I'm 60!!!

The time is NOW!!!  I look forward to having all of you as a support group and will do my part to support you, but make no mistake, as per Dr. Phil's "Are You Ready?" questionnaire, (question #15),  I am willing to talk straight about what I am doing, and not fool myself into thinking that anyone else can do this for me but me.  So, let's get REAL and let's get REAL BUSY!!!!  WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

This is awesome. We have about the same goal of weight to lose. So lets keep each other motivated!! Keep me updated every week and tell me how you’re doing, and I’ll do the same. This way we at least can help each other with tips! I’m so excited! Good Luck!!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 11:57 am CDT

No Excuses Workout Tips…

have the same problem, I can never keep motivation for more than a week!! So I too started a diary, so I could really use some tips!! My goal is to lose about 100 lbs!!!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2008, 6:44 pm CDT

**Michigan: SW Michigan and I need help

I live in the Jackson area. I just started a diet yesterday after watching the Dr.Phil show. I have an eight month old,go to college, and work on the weekends...so I can use the support. It's hard not to snack, being at home during the day with a baby. So I would love to have anyone help me through this, and I would be more than happy to return the favor!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2008, 8:30 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

I am 21 years old and my temporary goal is to lose 50 lbs. My ultimate goal is 100 lbs. I've been dieting for about a week. I'm not sure if i've lost any weight. But I feel better knowing i'm eating healthier, and not making excuses. I weight 250 lbs right now..anyone know of any good tips for a single mother of an eight month old, who works and goes to school 7 days a week?

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 18, 2008, 8:34 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: deena_j

Good luck Michelle!!!  I know you can do it.  I have an 8 month old as well and I agree we need to be role models for them.  Keep me posted on how you are doing!
Thanks! It's been over a week n I think i've really made a difference. I haven't cheated really at all. I had some MnM's yesterday. That's really the only thing. But everytime I get on the scale my weight is different. It's frustrating. Today it read 255.8 lbs, and yesterday it said 253...It sucks! It better be the scale, but I would like to know for sure if i'm making any accomplishments. So how's it going for you? What are you eating? I'm running out of menu options.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2008, 8:22 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

so i've weighed myself n this month i've lost 11 pounds which makes me SO happy! only have 45 more pounds to go to lose my short term goal..when I reach that, then i'll work on another 50 lbs!

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2008, 7:59 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

So in the month I started my diet, i've now lost 15 POUNDS! I am soooo geeked! I weighed 265...my weight now is 250 and my goal is to get down to 200...from there i'll continue my dieting, but I dont want to get overwhelmed, so i'm sticking to 200 pounds for now. If anyone has any advise to keep me going please feel free...If you want to know how i've done it i'm open!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board