User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 8:59 am CDT

Good Luck Patti

Quote From: flamingopoop

Hello All

I'm Patti, 53 and weigh 229.  Need to lose about 94 pounds.  I have 2 children, a son 33, and daughter 13.  Weighed 150 when I gave birth to her and 8 months later gained 30 pounds,  Yo-Yo dieted for the next NINE years resulting in a net gain of 20 more pounds - the big 200. Then I hurt my back at work and was out on workman's comp for the next two years - gained YET another 29 pounds.  At this rate, I will explode by the time I'm 60!!!

The time is NOW!!!  I look forward to having all of you as a support group and will do my part to support you, but make no mistake, as per Dr. Phil's "Are You Ready?" questionnaire, (question #15),  I am willing to talk straight about what I am doing, and not fool myself into thinking that anyone else can do this for me but me.  So, let's get REAL and let's get REAL BUSY!!!!  WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Good Luck Patti.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2008, 8:33 pm CDT

Praying for your success

This is a message for the two brothers, that started your weight loss program, and came in last in today's race.

Keep going, do not give up.  I will be praying for you both every single day.

I also have started the challenge.  Ednalee

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2008, 8:30 pm CDT

FORGIVE

The N word...

Do you really think that God sees different colors when He looks at  all of us?

We better learn to love each other, and get past all of the mistreatment's done years ago, by our ancestors.

We can stop all of this hate, one person at a time, in our homes, schools, churches and communities.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board