User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 2:11 pm CDT

Motivators

Quote From: purplenorwood

Hello,

My name is Jeanna..I am 42 years old and need very badly to lose at least 100 pounds...I have battled this most of my life....but since I had my son 21 years ago, the weight refuses to budge!....I also have Fibromylagia which doesnt help matters.....I have found that it helps so much to have a support system and an online one is a great one.....Alot of times it is easier to express yourself....So here I am, willing to help anyone I can but also needing help myself...please feel free to contact me..... email is purplenorwood@gmail.com...  my  yahoo ID is purplenorwood........

Hi all North Alabamaians. My name is Kenja and I live in huntsville alabama and would love to pair up with you all to lose weight together. I have two children and I need to lose about 60-70 pounds to be a healthier mother for them. I suffer from back problems that may result in surgery if I can't get some of the weight off. Please contact me to join our own group so we can share our  weight loss success stories later when we conquor this beast. kenja79@bellsouth.net

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board