Message Boards

Messages By: whoamule99

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 2:17 pm CDT

want to lose

i am also 50 years old and need to lose 30 pounds.  i have been on treadmill and treadclimber for 45 min a day for 1 month and hardly have lost any weight.  help

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 2:57 pm CDT

Join the 25 Pound Club

Quote From: joanne4413

With all the workout you are doing have you taken your measurements as well.. ?? Muscle weighs more than fat but the inches will come down...
thank you for the reply!  yes i have lost some inches, pants are looser.  i sure alot of the problem might be i am under such stress and my body might be holding on.  it get fustrating tho!!!

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 3:00 pm CDT

Join the 25 Pound Club

Quote From: naaj15

I have been doing the same thing.  And gotten the same results (or lack there of).  I know that one thing that is suggested by tons of experts is adding in strength training about 3 times a week.  I am going to be starting that this week.  Maybe it's something you might want to consider adding as well.  Good luck!
thank you so much for your reply!  i have also been working with the hand weights while on the treadmill doing upper body exercises.  i am under alot of stress which might be part of the problem.  good luck to you!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board