Message Boards

Messages By: allmychildren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2008, 4:57 pm CDT

parrents falsey accused

After working in the court system and for private attorneys, it is unbelievable what people will do.  Any one can file a complaint, criminal or civil, against anyone and say whatever they want.  It does not matter to some people what being "under oath" means or they just do not care.  It can be devastating. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2008, 5:09 pm CDT

the n word

At our home, which is a rainbow of colors, we do not use that word.  We have four children, ages 32, 29, 22, and 9.  I am not sure if our 9 year old would know what the n-word is (probably does because our children are usually much wiser about some things then we give them credit or just wishful thinking on my part).  We have a few words that as they have said them that we ask them not to use and they are just "ugly" words and do not accomplish anything.  One such word is the "s-word" - stupid.  You can hurt a child in just a split second by saying that word and I feel the n-word is the same.  I know it sounds simple but if you don't want to be called that (any ugly word) then do not say it to anyone else. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board