Message Boards

Messages By: geens07

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2008, 9:30 am CDT

count me in!

Hello everyone! I would love to be a part of losing the "sticky 10" I am a 39 year old Mom of 3 girls. Over the past few years since my last daughter was born I have put on 10 pounds. I really want to get this in check. I belong to a gym, but have had a bad history of getting excited and going for a few months, and then not going for a few months. I have gone back with a new resolve a couple of weeks back. I like to think that they way I eat is actually pretty good....but if that were really true I wouldn't be in this situation would I? I am especially curious as to what everyone likes to eat for a healthy lunch. I am a stay at home Mom, and I find that I tend to shove lunch down my throat in between doing a million things. I also admit that as a family we eat to much take out thanks to after school activities. (I have REALLY been cutting that back!)

Just a small bit of backround. I come from a family of overweight people. My mom and sister are very overweight. I lost just over 50 pounds when I turned 19 and had the freedom to choose what I ate, and I started excercising. Amazingly I had kept it off for all these years and through all my pregnancies. I am afraid of slipping back.

So I am looking to give and receive encouragement! We can do this!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board