Message Boards

Messages By: carrie_o_line

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
October 11, 2008, 3:34 am CDT

Friends

I am feeling very alone right now. I used to live here, but then I moved away and now I've been back for two years and I still don't have any true friends. There are a few girls I hang out with at school and some after school acitvities, but they sometimes even talk openly about doing things together or having a sleep over while I'm there and they never include me. I am very shy and I want desperatly to be friends with people who want to be around me, not just people who tollerate me being with them. I've joined clubs and activities, but still have a hard time making friends. I think part of it too is that I'm 16 and I don't like boys, but most girls talk about that a lot, so I don't really join in those conversations and I think sometimes they take it as disintrest in them in general. Sometimes I cry at night because I just want a few close friends to talk to and I have no one.  I tell my mom a lot of stuff, but I want people my age to talk to, people my age who will help me with my problems. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm feeling pretty sad a lot of the time because while all of the girls I hang out with at school are hanging out together, no one has invited me to go anywhere (and I'm too shy to invite someone else somewhere) and I'm just stuck at home. I love my family dearly, but I feel like a loner sometimes and I just want friends!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board