Message Boards

Messages By: halodove

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 16, 2008, 8:12 am CDT

10/16 "Who Am I?"

I feel so bad for that man. I hope he figures out what happened. I also thought he should try a psychic. At this point I would be open to anything. If I were him, I would contact a good psychic like Char. I think he looked  military. I do not know why. Maybe he was in Vietnam and that was tramatic to him. I am not sure if he is too young for that. I will pray for him and I hope Dr Phil keeps us updated on him. That is why I came on here to see if there was any updates. Well best of luck Mr. Benjamin if you read this. :)

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 16, 2008, 8:14 am CDT

No Sylvia Brown

I think Sylvia Browne is terrible!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 16, 2008, 9:32 am CDT

10/16 "Who Am I?"

I also can't believe someone would beat him up and leave him for dead. I also wondered if maybe he really was homeless before maybe into drugs. The lady that came on the show today did not remember anything after taking a pill from a stranger. Maybe he was homeless and maybe into drugs...and got into it with someone and can not remember after that. The show never told if he had been tested when he was found, for drugs or really anything. He seems really smart to be homeless but I am sure a lot of people that are homeless are smart they just lost their way and have emotional problems and addictions.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board