Message Boards

Messages By: 101160

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:10 am CDT

mar

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

Hey there everyone ,i thought i got lost but i'm here thank god.I missed everyone .I was going crazy waiting to post.I am glad to be back with my family.Does everyone like the new boards ?Hard to get use to but as long as i can post and find my messages to answer?how do i find messages ?do i have to go to search messages again?.thanks chat soon again i'm just getting started.seeya later .cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:13 am CDT

scarlet

Hi Everyone,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, and I see many of you are too. I thought they were never going to bring back this board.

I guess we had too many spelling errors, I notice we have spell check now. LOL

Scarlet

<font color=hotpink size2>Hey there scarlet ,how have you been?Good i hope .I missed everyone on the boards .I am glad we are finally up and running again ,I'm just posting a few to let everyone know I'M BACK. LOL. Take care chat soon again.cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:26 am CDT

Depression

i hope everyone finds the new message board. hello to all who have already found it. hope everyone is doing good. i am the same, so that isn't very good, but that's ok i guess. i'm used to it now, but it still sucks. well, i should go to bed. talk to you later i guess. jenna
HI jen,Iam so glad you are still here .How have you been since we haven't be able to post?Hope all is well with you .post again soon .luv cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:36 am CDT

Depression

Hugs and Prayers Beachsmile
Hey there beachsmile i am so glad to see everyone is slowly making their way back to the home.I am so glad we are back i really missed everyone .Just posting a few hello's.chat again soon.here's a hug {{{{beachsmile}}}}}glad to see you .later cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

Depression

Hi,

This is my first time. Just looking around the website and found your note. I am a 58 year old woman who is good at listening. Have done a lot of pastoral counseling. If you want to talk or need to vent, I'm here. I understand SAD very well!!!

Linda

welcome to the depression boards Linda ,we are just starting back and it sure is different .Hard to kind of get use to it but when we do its GREAT .we are all close here on the boards and you have come to the right board for d/p.We are like a big family and respond when someone is in need.We usually check in and out at night before heading to bed.THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ROCKS.Take care chat again soon. cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:18 am CDT

forever 29

Glad to see ya! You were the first person I thought of yesterday when they brought the board up. Have you figured out how you're going to post all your resource yet?

Best wishes, HUGZ and Prayers!

I remain, 4 ever 29

Hi there how are you ? I see you changed your user a bit . Welcome back missed everyone ,chat soon .cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
chillin'
July 23, 2005, 7:24 am CDT

mar

hi there i was just posting to everyone and wanted to say hi .hope all is well with you.Chat with you soon.GEEEEZE these are hard to get use to .LOL.chat soon here's a hug hello {{{{{Mar}}}}}}.luv cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
chillin'
July 23, 2005, 7:33 am CDT

lidica

Hi Everyone....Just wanted to see if I could get back on with old name and say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day as they come back to the boards. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hugs and prayers!
Hey there glad to see you .I just getting back and am i ever excited to be back. Hope all is well with you o you like the new boards ?hard to get use to at first hope we get along alright.LOL. chat again soon missed everyone .luv cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:44 am CDT

linda

Hello Cathy,

Something woke me up this a.m. For some reason I came to my computer. Saw the message about changing the name and password for the website. Then started reading it over. Don't get on my "liesure sites" too often. I was led to this lady and felt I should respond to her. Since I've never been on a message board, I don't have to adjust to this one's new look!! I deal a lot with women who are in need of a little encouragement and practical advice on everyday living. My late husband was a pastor and we did a tremendous amount of pastoral counseling. Still do, but only for women now. Met Dr. Phil at UCF last year. Told him I tell people I taught him every thing he knows. He was SO sweet. He replied, "Go ahead, they'll never know!!" He is a very gracious man indeed!! Thank you for the welcome. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday. Before I go, I should ask you (being a seasoned veteran), are there rules about these chat boards? Like, do people say where they live and things like that? Or is it all very anonymous? I tend to be a very open book and am just wondering if perhaps I shouldn't be. As I said, I've never been on a chat board anywhere!! Bye for now. L.

Hi and thanks for the post .You are right Dr. Phil rocks.Glad to have you on the boards.As far as info on the boards the moderator reads everything but they do advise not giving to much info .Other than what you put in your profile and here on the boards we do talk about our area where we live but i would only narrow it to a city if its big. If not,  just the country we all have user names but you will see some use their first name like me.but other than that its fair  game .Just use your best judgement and you will be fine.I wonder what happened to your post?LOL.Its definitely new these boards and it takes getting use to.if you have questions that your not sure on you can post directly to the moderator.He oe she is usually pretty good to respond back to you.If you are looking for any new messages to you ,we usually use the search message boards and you just punch your ID user in and it brings you to who replies to you like this one .It was like that before anyhow i never checked yet though.take care post again later .You have a good Saturday too. I seen where you mentioned you were drawn to a lady that you helped /Is there anything you need help with because here like i said its a great big family and we help anywhere we are asked .bye for now .cathy

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:16 am CDT

Depression

Good to see you too!

I tried to use 294ever, but I got a message I had to start

with a letter first. I see you had no problems using

numbers. Whatssup with that? It has to be a conspiracy against

us 29er's LOL!

Wishing you a Great Day!

I remain, 4 Ever 29

hey there i had no prob at all .i guess they missed me LOL. i had some trouble over on the oprah boards though and it wasn't my user either.I got kicked off i guess they are not quite as free as here although we aren't either i just find we have a more lovable MODERATOR LOL(Right moderator? i know you are reading this thats why i say this lol)anyhow its great to hear from you again to 4ever29.lots of luv cathy. ps .does your spell check work i have not got mine going yet i sat for quite awhile waiting but no luck yet.later cathy

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board