Message Boards

Messages By: candydealn

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
frustrated
August 7, 2005, 6:20 pm CDT

My boring dull so called life

Dear DrPhil im 16 my and my my name is mat i have no life no firends. Let me tell you why... well at my last school i was bullied alot and like half the school new me and didint want a thing to do with me it was horrible and painfull. now that iv moved and live in a new house my life has cganged and im not bullied at my new school has much much has i was at my last school. but it still happens and its ussualy the dope addcitcs and stoners who bullie me wich makes up 60 percent of the school. at my new school one guy decided to litterale throw a chair at me in class while the techer went in a another room for a sec. All i do all day is sit in the house waching tv or playing on the computer. i dont have any firends becuase iv never relly had any iv had firends but thos frendships didint last that long. i never relly had firends so i dont know how to make firends that well. i dont know wat im going to if i stay in this house anylonger ill will go sico. when people ask me if i have firends which has happend. i dont know what to tell them ecept  that i have firends when i relly dont DrPhile i could use your help relly bad. i hope you read this message 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
February 19, 2006, 3:02 pm CST

Im having family truble

I could not find a appropeiate place to put this so i put it here because it's to do with my family.

This is how it gos, Me and my family are moving and building a new house after just moving and biulding one alredy were doing it becuase we live in a new subdivisin with highish taxes, I dont like this idea becuase of were the new house is being bulit, its being bulit just up the road, over and overpass then down another road and that is why i dont like it becuase the over pass has no side walk and lots of trafic becuase of and Irving Big Stop close to the overpass and the road were are new house is being bulit is an old highway with lost of trafic so it's not safe wich means i cant get into town like i can now, and if i cant walk in to town to chill with firends i wont have much to do accept sit infront of my computer all day WHIC i dont want to do, and my parents thinks it fine and safe I dont, Iv told them how i feel but there ninds are set Esspacially my moms we dont even own the land yet but they plan on bying it. IV told them how i feel but there could care less. how do i tell them how i feel with out them telling me im just complaining and that i will like it.....

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board