Messages By: photoglady

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 2:24 pm CDT

We are back on...

Hello out there in cyber world...

Looks like it's time to create new boards.....

I am looking for Circle of Friends amongst other boards

Thanks,

Photoglady,  Janet

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 22, 2005, 4:01 pm CDT

Hello Everyone.........

I was only active on these boards for a few weeks before they pulled down....I am glad to see them live again....what's happening with everyone......

I have been doing good...have lost approx 7 lbs. in the past 2 weeks!!!

Janet

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:05 pm CDT

Hi Sharon....

I didn't realize that I would miss the posts...I seemed to check them almost daily.....

Needed the fix I guess........LOL

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 22, 2005, 4:11 pm CDT

Be Positive....

I think the new format looks good....cleaner...lists are in scrolling order.....

Now we all have bad times.....I am drooling over the thought of ice cream ...maybe even some wine...it's PMS time here....must get away from it....LOL

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
chillin'
July 22, 2005, 4:25 pm CDT

FYI....All

I was digging a little deeper....

If you want to change formats....go into the My Profile page...

Select edit profile......

You can change the order for messages...and do a lot of other custom work.

If you want to add a photo....it will automatically "crush it square 96px96p...so you may want to crop it square first....I am checking stuff out.......

Welcome to all that are new...this is a very happening board, it screamed when it was running full power......I often had a tough time keeping up with the posts all day!!

Enjoy!!

Janet

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
embarrassed
July 22, 2005, 4:32 pm CDT

I will catch up with all later.....

I must grocery shop....will try and avoid all chocolate.....(pms time...here..a.ack!!!)

Then have to attempt to clean the house.....terrible shape....my guy is in town next week......must start excavating.........

Oh yeah, it's the glory of being overworked and single......

Maybe it's a glass of wine night though..........hmmmmmmmmmmm

Later all,

Janet

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
confused
July 22, 2005, 6:19 pm CDT

Hi Everyone.......

I hope are getting around the board better..I had better luck with it at work...(I was on a PC) Now at home...(I'm an apple girl).....I can't delete..... I know the world of the web is pc based....but please Dr. Phil....help my Mac.....LOL Joe.....I don't know how much web work you have done...unless you want to lose you mind quickly.....it's some rough stufffff!!! I think you have a programing backgrounnnnddd, so that helps.....I took some Dreamweaver/Flash classes a year ago...they were brutal.... I hope all are well....

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:29 pm CDT

...while keystroking...

My delete key won't function.....this site is less friendly to mac than the others.....it's so tough being a minority....LOL I don't get all the fun functions on a Mac...sigh...

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:33 pm CDT

Absent Delete Key Function....

Are you speaking of the "message title" bar, you cannot backspace there? If you are, it has been reported.

Thank you,

DrPhilBoard3

In the body section, the delete key function (e.g. backspace to correct a type) won't function....I know it was working this afternoon.... Dont you just love it.......I lost my mind in Dreamweaver/Flash classes...LOL Thanks,,,,, Janet

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 7:03 pm CDT

Joy....

Embrace who you are....I have to look at photos of me all day at work..I have to test shots and such.....don't focus on your negatives...focus on the positives!! Sorry, the lecture for the night!!!! LOL.....be proud of yourself...set a goal to make that person as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.... Janet

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board