Message Boards

Messages By: bookie1982

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 5:11 am CDT

In love ......true lover

Hello, I am a 22 year old female that didn't believe in love until I found my husband about a year and a half ago.  Before, I meant my husband I was in a abusive relationship and when I finally got the nerve to live and was alone for awhile I never thought I would be with anyone else.  I chatted in online chat rooms for awhile and than came across this wonderful man I talked to for awhile then we meant and the next day I went to his house and basically never left until this day I have not stayed without him I don't want to be without him.  I never thought I would feel this way about anyone.  I am blessed to have found such a wonderful man so for anyone out there don't give up its there.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
August 28, 2005, 4:24 pm CDT

Hi just need someone to talk to.....

Hi, everyone I am just feeling so down lately I started a new job about a month ago and I don't want to go its not the place I just don't want to work.  I work full time and go to school full time.  I know I have to work because my husband is going to school to and working I need to make ends meet but I just don't want to work.  Anyone else feel like this or ever have?

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
August 28, 2005, 5:34 pm CDT

Hi Maple......Thanks I know I am not alone......

Quote From: maple41

Hi, I'm Maple. This is like the first time I've written on this board but I saw your post and thought I'd write to you. I kinda understand how your feeling. I just started a new job too. I've been there only a week (fulltime) and I start school tomorrow (fulltime). I hate my job right now but I kinda need it being in school and all. For me it's a little bit of both, I don't like my job and I don't really want to work. I'm 20 by the way. So just know that you're not alone on that. My first day of work sucked @** and every day after that just about. My first few days were so overwhelming that I came home and just cried. I'm hoping school won't be as overwhelming but ya never know. I go to school tomorrow and I work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. LOL Maybe it will get easier for me and for you too. I hope ya start feeling better soon. Talk to ya later. 

Maple 

Hi, Maple thanks I am 22 and I got married last month and my husband is going to school and working too.  He is like just let me finish school get a good job and you don't have to work.  But that seems like it will take forever.  I started school well this being my second year I started last week and its not that bad I just wish I could go to school and not work but then I feel selfish cause I know he doesn't want to work right now he wants to focus on school too.  What kind of work do you do?  I work at a bank I just don't want to work period right now.  I have only been there a month and have called in a couple times because I don't want to go.   

Hope 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
August 29, 2005, 4:55 pm CDT

Hi, everyone I posted last night....

Thanks for all who responded back to me last night.  I just got home from work this evening and just broke down into tears and can't stop I don't know why I hate work so much its just I don't want to be there and I know most people don't I just don't understand why I feel this way.  I feel really bad because my husband is like there has to be something else this can't make you this upset but it does when I get up in the morning I just cry before I go in and then I leave work and cry and sometimes I even go into the bathroom and just cry at work.  I don't know what to do he is like quit but I can't we have bills.   

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
August 30, 2005, 4:34 am CDT

Hey Beach

Quote From: beachsmile

Good to see you but sorry you are so down. Anything I can do to help? Want to chat? Hugs and prayers, SEA
Hey, I don't know what I don't like I just don't want to go and even now I am crying.  I don't understand why I feel this way.  I wish I did.  Its such long hours and everything but thats not the reason either I just don't want to go it makes me feel sick to even think about going.  I don't all day I just eat at night. Thanks for writing me back though it helps. 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
upset
August 30, 2005, 4:42 am CDT

Hey

Quote From: bookie1982

Hey, I don't know what I don't like I just don't want to go and even now I am crying.  I don't understand why I feel this way.  I wish I did.  Its such long hours and everything but thats not the reason either I just don't want to go it makes me feel sick to even think about going.  I don't all day I just eat at night. Thanks for writing me back though it helps. 
Hey I just want to understand why I feel this way and I don't.  I have to get ready to go so I will see you later prolly.  Thanks

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
August 30, 2005, 5:02 pm CDT

Hey Beach and Maple

Hey, I was just wanting to say thanks beach for responding to me.  I still feel so upset when I think about work or going.  I don't know what to do.  Hey Maple I was just wondering how everything was going?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board