Message Boards

Messages By: shelleyhg

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
hopeful
May 22, 2006, 5:31 pm CDT

Thank Goodness

Well I too have a account on myspace not to meet men I'm 55 but because my grandkids are there and they YES THEY asked me to join so I could keep up with them I can see who's on their friends list and happy to say I'm on their list. I can read what they are feeling it's a way for them to vent without being judged. I feel honored that they let me into their in circle. On the down side of myspace I get emails from very young boys as young as 13 which I  email them back and tell them to go talk to their own parents and them block them. Also I get many invites from 30 something men wanting to date older women again I decline or never answer those types of emails. I have also found many lost friends from high school, so there is good and bad on myspace. Parents and Grandparents need to take a more active role with their kids. I could toss out the child abuse card that I went though as a child but that is buried and will stay that way I carry the scars on the inside and maybe that's why my grandkids trust me enough not to be THE JUDGE I read what they feel and I can just be a supportive positive force in their life.................

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
October 23, 2006, 5:18 pm CDT

TO B

I'm am so sick and tired of hearing about being Black American and that your ancestors were brought over here as slaves well look back at history THE JEWISH PEOPLE WERE SLAVES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS,  THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO  AND STILL HATED MORE BY PEOPLE TODAY THAN BLACKS ARE OVER 6 MILLION WERE KILLED IN THE LAST 70 YEARS how many blacks were killed just for being black in the 1940s give that old story a rest, it just dose not fly any more I am a Jew but can't put that down when asked for race. Being a Jew is more my birth right than my religion, the race card is used too much by too many we are all hopefully legal AMERICANS here so why can't you drop the black part and be a American period..................................

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
frustrated
December 3, 2006, 9:14 pm CST

Blameing life as a excuse

Boy I'm am really getting tired of hearing young and old people blaming  others for the choices they make be it good ones or bad. I don't know any one that had a " perfect childhood" I know I sure didn't I was sexually abused by a close relative but I never went to drugs or alcohol no I went on to make hard decisions in my life at 18 I ended up pregnant not married so in the 60's that was a no no so I thought long and hard to give her to a loving family. We are since reunited and only to find out her life was a fairy tale I'd thought she would have Thank God we now have each other and her 5 beautiful children and to the bastard she married he's in " a program" for spousal abuse what a crack that is he hit her and the kids broke her arm 2 months after giving birth to number 5. 2 months after that he stabbed her with a fork and blacken both eyes all with her in a full cast holding a 2 month old baby. As we are dealing with the after affects he's all comfy cozy in his rehab and out in under  10 months demanding his rights to see his kids 1 day a week. He hit them as well but because of deal making his 10 yr. felony was knocked down to 5 months in a country club. My daughter gets 1,000.00 a month from the state her rent for a 2 bedroom condo is 1400.00 guess who has to pick up the rest and only 500.00 in food stamps we live in CA and the cost of living is so high. Between running the kids to counseling and school and to the courts with gas at what it is you can guess what isn't being done for the true victims here. Now on to the drugs GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE  I had my right arm ground off in a meat grinder in 76 but did I make the choice to sit back and say oh poor me .hell no I got married to a wonderful man helped him raise his 5 children and we were married to Christmas Day 1997 when he died at the foot of our bed in a massive heart attack and even then I never went to drugs or blame.

To this day I am disabled by a nerve disease that is very painful and I do need lots of pain medication to make it possible for me to do the things that need to be done. I should take 6 pills for pain a day but hey I have kids to feed clean up after and watch over so I stay in pain till they go to bed then I take my medication again no blame game things happen get over it I don't see Dr. Phil helping 5 young kids get over seeing their Mom hit many times by their Dad or the fact the the oldest at age 9 has already been kicked out of 1 school we are trying to do the best we can tell them they are loved and they can do anything and that they are special and none of this was there fault. CHOOSE PEOPLE WE HAVE FREE WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOSE.......CHOSE YOU CHILDREN CHOSE LOVE NOT BLAME CHOSE YOURSELF

MICHELLE

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
hopeful
May 11, 2008, 10:20 am CDT

I so believe

I so believe in being able to get messages from the other side I know that not only my Mom but my Dad and late Husband have dropped by to let me know there still watching over us. My things have been moved and doors left open in the  kitchen when no one has gone in there pictures on the wall are moved or turned up side down I find a peace knowing that they are here I would give anything to able to HEAR  what they are saying  to me. I will be watching this show for sure.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board