Message Boards

Messages By: replanted

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 19, 2006, 12:55 pm CDT

06/22 Nasty Breakups

NO HE ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.   Let him go.  Make him go. ANd you all GO on with your lives. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
July 8, 2006, 11:16 am CDT

If you question him RUN with your kids

Dr. Phil:  

PLEASE please, please tell the women that if they are having questions that is their answer; that is their intuition giving them the answer -- and the answer is run.  Why take a chance?   

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 18, 2006, 10:34 am CST

11/22 Rude Relatives

Good Lord I shpould have read all of this before I posted before.  This whole gang is NUTS.  Nothing helps when they've been "raised" by wolves and have turned out carnivors by nature. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 15, 2008, 3:18 pm CDT

Walk in Mrs. Spitzer's Shoes

Until you have walked in Mrs. Spitzer's shoes please do not even try to dissect her behavior at this time in her life.  I HAVE been there so I can tell you SHE has no idea what is going on in her world yet; she is shocked and devastated.  It would have been easier if he had died -- actually if either of them had died. It's that bad. IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH HER AND HOW HE WAS NOT GETTING SOMETHING FROM HIS MARRIAGE OR THAT SHE WAS FRIGID OR DIDN't PAY HER HUSBAND ENOUGH ATTENTION. IT HAS TO DO WITH HIM AND HIM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS AND HIS NEED FOR INSTANT GRATIFICATION.  IT HAS TO DO WITH HIS GIANT EGO. The higher in the company (government in this case) the easier it is and the more apt it is to happen.  It CAN -- AND DOES -- HAPPEN IN THE HAPPIEST OF MARRIAGES AND IN THE HAPPIEST OF TIMES IN THOSE MARRIAGES.  And now there are three daughters at their most critical ages with this man as their example for the rest of their lives.  They won't be aware yet but at least they learned it early.  IT IS A MATTER OF SELF CONTROL.  THEIR LIVES -- AND HIS -- WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. ELLIOTT SPITZER  WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN IN HIS LIFE; HE IS NOW THE WORST OF THE WORST IN HIS OWN EYES. Sad it had to be in Mrs. Spitzers eyes and the daughters eyes too.  I GUARANTEE YOU MRS. SPITZER HAS BEEN LONELY IN HER MARRIAGE BEFORE NOW.  SHE WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN.  HE WILL NOT.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 8:21 pm CDT

09/12 The N-Word Debate

I f*****' tired of hearing about it.  Rarely -- so rarely that I do not recall when the last time I heard it was --do I hear unless the person saying it is BLACK.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 13, 2008, 1:56 pm CST

12/15 Headline Horror Stories

r. Phil:

I GUARANTEE that 8 year old boy had reason/s to kill these two men.  They were doing things to him that were sexual or abusing him otherwise.  Contrary to what people think -- and wait for the child to tell them --or hint at, and wait for him to tell them -- KIDS DO NOT TELL. Been there. The abuser ALWAYS acts nice to the kid and when others are around, so that is what makes them come across as "good" and loving and close. Nobody KNOWS another person.  Adults can fool adults into doing thigns that would not necessarily or normally do.  What can an adult fool a child into.

ANYTHING!  Anything with care and love. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board