Message Boards

Messages By: skbruning

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
February 21, 2006, 12:04 pm CST

Grant- An apology

It is my sincere hope that if Grant can say all the things that he has said PUBLICLY....then he can CERTAINLY find it within himself to publicly ask Kelly to forgive him.  Publicly.  Jesus even said the same thing....you must confess me PUBLICLY before mankind.  He didn't do anything in secret.   

It is no secret to the whole planet that Grant thinks Kelly needs "wife lessons".  He is the biggest emotional Neaderthal I've ever seen in my entire life and believe me, I've seen some men with the proverbial hair all over their bodies, the big ridgeline over the eyes and making all the caveman noises and sounding like a jungle full of mayhem.  Grant.... after today's show.....I really have to wonder about you.  You just may never "get IT." 

What are you so "angry" about?  That you've been exposed for the *** you are?  You have married UP bigtime, mister.  Face it and be grateful every single day for henceforth.  THAT will do your critical spirit WONDERS........gratitude, dude.  An apology  to Kelly and GRATITUDE!!! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
May 18, 2006, 3:43 pm CDT

I'm so happy about the truck!!!

I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, forever ad infinitum today! 

Usually TV makes me mad, angry....I could just throw a brick through it.  But I watched the amazing race last night and my boys won (the ones I wanted to win, that is).  I was SO glad they won! 

Now I am so happy today.  The tears just got more and more with every exultation from Alex.  God bless Dr. Phil for giving her that truck.  That was so awesome.  It's so nice to see hard work get rewarded!  I LOVE YOU, DR. PHIL....you rock!!! 

Oh.........and thanks Chevy trucks, too! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
June 1, 2006, 3:58 pm CDT

Singers' parents STUBBORN

How many times?  How many different approaches by how many different people did it take to get through to those two??!  They were so STUBBORN AND DEFENSIVE, I wanted to cry. 

There were enough contradictions in her reporting on their lives and when the Good Doctor would call her on something, she would just do a "re-write!" (As I call them.) 

They came on the show, they asked Dr. Phil what he thought and then when he didn't deliver what they wanted to hear, they set their mental gears in BACKTRACK mode.  Frustrating! (Secretly, I wanted to slap that mom!) 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
June 26, 2006, 3:20 pm CDT

Amen!

Quote From: antieem

This Charlie guy is too much! I thought that Dr. Phil would be harder on him but to no avail. I wonder what makes men think they can treat women any way they choose and I hate seeing the women just take it. I thought that we as women gave ourselves more worth than that. I wouldn't tollerate that mess of a "man" for a minute!!!! Get out girlfriend!!!

I hate this guy. 

I HATE this man. 

I HATE THE PERSON! 

I HATE this person so much I cannot even articulate it!! 

(I hate that man so much....) 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
June 26, 2006, 3:42 pm CDT

Pathological liar!

Quote From: charles_

From Charles on the show

Like I said in earlier posts (in March) ...(as a matter of fact you can query all my post's)....

Most of the women who were dumped or jilted are the ones posting venom....... and here is your chance to take it out on a guy you saw on TV.......... Go ahead  throw your best venom on the posts.......

This fact remains ...We are a family and We are Very Happy now........

Charles

Charles, you are nothing if not a pathological liar.  

I've just seen another segment of the show wherein "the other woman" has spoken and exposed you in at least 2, maybe 3 lies.  Tracy then turned to you at the break and began to run them down for you.  Your face had already reddened a bit because you knew you had been exposed and you just did your best to keep looking sanctimonious as hell and purse your lips and nod your head too much.    

Dr. Phil hasn't even BEGUN to punch your ticket...........arrogant and selfish................hasn't even BEGUN.  

Yippy, next break.....and Dr. Phil has just described for us how it's gonna be....(holding up what COULD BE A RAT BY THE TAIL)...."You realized, 'oh, yeah, I GOT HIM BACK'"....like YUCK, "you sonofabitch!"  Well, Tracy....I believe in forgiveness but I also don't think a leopard changes his spots too much............and I would throw THAT sewer rat right down the sewage drain where THAT ONE belongs because Charles is just going to do you so dirty down the road again.  I can smell this one coming.  It isn't going to be pretty AT ALL.  He is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.    

Here he goes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Next segment.............."Maybe I was just like a kid in a candy store trying to feed my insatiable need for sweets."  He wants to move out and "find out" why he did this to his innocent wife (after blaming America first for "victimizing others" for not being a polycheating,  I mean polyfidelity society...........this guy is a JERK!  He just wants AN APARMENT TO HUCK HIS GIRLFRIEND IN, PEOPLE.  I'm done with this man.  Like I said......................................I hate him.  

Charles (to your face)..............you need more help than Dr. Phil can give you.  THAT's how bad it is.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 26, 2006, 4:03 pm CDT

Gettin' there!

Quote From: smoochie1

I just watched the show and realize it is a rerun but I couldn't resist posting my reaction to this situation, at least my reaction to what the situation was at the time the show was aired. Is this guy for real?? I don't buy this alpha male crap either, I really believe he had to validate himself as a male, as a lover, as being desirable, etc...he was outright bragging about how he was able to "satisfy" the two women for 3 months and he is so superficial, mentioning numerous times how "gorgeous" the other woman is, like that could be so understandable as to why he would be interested in her. Yes, giving birth to and raising 4 children and apparently putting up with the likes of Charles for 20 years and God knows what else, will take its toll on a woman, not to imply that his wife by any means is unattractive. He mentions that the other woman has "time" for him unlike his wife: did he ever think to get off his lazy a** and free up some of his wife's time by helping her and making her life easier instead of finding some "gorgeous" woman to amuse him? Charles, move in with her, knock her up a few times and when she is too busy washing your clothes, feeding and raising your babies we'll see how much time she has for you and how utterly attractive she remains.  

Also, did anyone notice how the whole show was about him, why HE didn't feel remorse, why HE this and that, etc...? And how he continuously talked about the other woman like his wife wasn't even there, mentioning her apparent beauty, how attracted he was to her, how she had awakened his senses, how he loved her, blah blah blah? He has no respect, not an iota, for his wife, for women in general, nor for his children, who will one day see how shallow and conceited and arrogant their father really is and let's just hope that they learned their values from their mom who apparently isand has been the main influence in their lives.  

What a first class jerk, alpha jerk no less! How come jerks don't know they're jerks? I would NEVER find this man attractive in any way, he exudes patheticism, for lack of a better word. I think he and the "gorgeous" woman deserve each other and should ride off into the sunset together, one more pitiful than the other. I wonder if he was able to watch the show later from an objective point of view and realize how ludicrous he was? Is that posting really from him?
As for his wife, I hope she has since awaken from her hurt and moved on to realize she is worth so much more than this creep has led her to believe. Poly-fidelity, ha! What a joke! Maybe he should move out of America and go where poly-fidelity is accepted. Which on a last note, how would he like it if his wife took an interest in having another man and maybe have him meet Charles and get along and car pool and take turns in bed with HER? She has to much class for that from what I saw but that would have been poetic! I though Dr. Phil might have spent more time exploring this angle, turning the tables on Chuck but he only gave it a passing mention.
Uggh, I have such a bad taste in my mouth having seen this guy, yuck!  

Yes, I must be a "vemonous" women to have such feelings and thoughts about poor, misunderstood Charles. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
quiet
June 26, 2006, 4:14 pm CDT

No need to change MY profile!

Quote From: charles_

I rest my case about venomous women.............. and she even references the Bible??? 

See her profile before she changes it! 

Where is the forgiveness???  ....Come on..!!!

Just having fun this time.....LOLROTF

Bye

Charles (on the show)

Chuck.....................this is about YOU................isn't EVERYTHING? 

I have no need to change my profile.  So stop trying to deflect the firestorm onto you with your quips about "it's all in good fun" or any other nonsense. 

Have you lost your mind? 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 26, 2006, 4:29 pm CDT

Facts straight, at least

Quote From: gmbsand

Charles is a selfish , greedy pig that only thinks of his own selfish desires. Tracy had better not wait for him to cont ..... going behind her back having his cake and eating it too, the other woman is a whore that has no self worth and she will always be his booty call as the new terminology goes for (whore at your disposal ) He is not going to stop seeing  her , he's a liar its been going on for 13 years , they are additcted to one another and if you leave him the trill will be gone and they will be left with monogomy and boardom that he has turned his nose up to , in your relatonship. Tracy get your own means of survival, and dump him like a bowel movement that you where dying to have.

Ahem...........   

Charles, the fornicator, adultery that he is/was.............. he has KNOWN the "other woman" for 13 years (like so what, right?)....but not in the Biblical sense.  He has only been screwing her for (fill in months, years)     

I think any blaming Tracy is highly uncalled for....what is she to do that she hasn't already done?   

SHE is not the one to blame here.  Plus, no one died and made Dr. Phil God.  He errs in several arenas of thought.  I won't go into them here as it would be inappropriate but suffice it to say his oftentimes quoted, "There are no victims, only volunteers" is one of the most harmful statements to hit planet earth.  Hitler would have LOVED that one!   

So you think Chuckieboy is lying about still sleeping with the ex even as we speak?  Then you think less of him than even I do and all I can say is WOW.   

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 26, 2006, 4:36 pm CDT

My daughter, too....sad

Quote From: cape_carol

Now I really know why I choose to stay single

I know, sweetie.  Makes me sad.   

My daughter, too, is "going to solo it".  Makes me so sad.   

But she has seen too much sadness here.  I have had to overcome so much.  "I don't care how flat you make a pancake, there are always two sides."  "There are no victims, only volunteers."   

Make great quotes and there is a modicum of truth to the first one; second one is a DISASTER because people are not flapjacks and sometimes it must be looked at case by case.  Justice and truth -- ALL THAT MATTERS. ( As far as I am concerned "Truth is Jesus' middle name" [("I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."]? )  

So try to keep GOD'S perspective, love............................and HE says................"It is not GOOD....NOT GOOD for man (so not good for a woman either!) to be alone".  He did not make us to be alone, love.  I know about guys like Charles.  But BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN THE CHURCH FOR OVER 30 years, God put me ALWAYS with loving couples and believe me, it is SO SWEET is it almost unbearable sweet when it is good.   

So....the main thing is to marry the man that GOD HAS FOR YOU.  One thing.  How hard can that be?  Then you can't go wrong and wind up with a schmuck like Charles.  Better to be alone, then.  Even Tracy said that.   

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 26, 2006, 4:47 pm CDT

Helllllo!

Quote From: skbruning

I hate this guy. 

I HATE this man. 

I HATE THE PERSON! 

I HATE this person so much I cannot even articulate it!! 

(I hate that man so much....) 

Dear Charles........... 

What you so obviously failed to see or hear in my post was-- the humor. 

I hate...HATE ... this man!  (Can be said with, yes, humor, and not venom) 

As always, you have your head up your *** and need to be seen as, what else, the victim and not the victimizer.  Typical YOU! 

(Think "Seinfeld"....................................."I hate that man.  NOT IN A BAD WAY!") 

Sigh.  You're just such a jerk, Charlie. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board