Message Boards

Messages By: cjmnr03

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 8, 2006, 4:39 pm CDT

Wrong Expectations

At the risk of sounding judgemental of the messages already posted, I have to disagree with the on-line dating comments i ahevread thus far. I have been meeting people on-line for about 1 1/2 years. Although I have not met "the one", I have met some great people and made some true friends. I have also learned a lot about myself. I have changed a lot since I last adated over 19 years ago. The dating world has changed too!   

The men on-line are not all pigs and liars any more than all women are home wreckers and munipulaters. I don't want to be lumped into any one category. Maybe it is what you are putting out in your profile, and what you "think" you want in a relationship that is the problem. Is your profile 100% honest with your most recent photo? Do you claim to Love to do things you haven't really done in 20 years and don't plan to do?   

I guess I am saying you get out of on-line dating exactly what you put into it. Be open, be happy with who you are right now and expect your first dates to be  what they are... just a date.   

Best of luck to all.   

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board