Message Boards

Messages By: mbgoodwyn

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2006, 9:34 am CDT

MR. MOOCH

Dr. Phil, my daughter is married to one of those moochers. I don't understand while she can't see it like everyone else does. She go to work while he sat at home every day eating and getting fat. He tells her I went out today looking for a job and I got the job. I start to work on this day. He go to work on that day and then come back home and say something like they fired the boss that hired me or I work all day and they gave me the wrong papers to fill out. Then they tell me to fill out these new papers and we will call me.  I worked and they didn't pay me and has of today the job has not paid him as he say. Now you tell me who can keep beleiving all those lies and there is a lot more but these are the new ones.

She is a very hard worker and want something in life but she will never get it with him. She is so pretty she can do much better for herself. Please talk about this on your show maybe she will hear it.

Thanks

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2008, 10:27 pm CDT

lost daugther

Dr. Phil,

Thank you for having this show. When I was about 17 years old my mother took my daugther away from me at the hospital and gave her to Social Worker in Charlottesville, Va. for adoption. I did not give any one premission. I was told the baby was a stillborn. But, since then I have find out she was raised in Charlottesville, Va., and alive.  I would like to find her. For two reasons her father is dieing and I want her to know that I didn't give her up. She was born in Richmond, Va. Her birh date is September 25, 1965 or 1966.

I have been looking for her the ways I know how but, no luck. Is there any new ways or avenues I may go through. Is there an organization that might would help?

Thanks

gfb          Please tell me how to get in touch with them.

Thanks Again Dr. Phil

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board