Message Boards

Messages By:

September 14, 2008, 8:32 pm CDT

Join the 10 Pound Club

Quote From: sherry130

Hi All!  I am a 42 year old mother of 3 hoping to find support on this message board.  10 pounds doesn't sound like much unless you are the one who has been trying to do it FOREVER.  I know I would look & feel much better.  I am so busy with my jobs & kids that it is hard to eat right.  I stay very active which is a good thing because I am a total stress eater & I also love to bake.  I have started reading the weight loss solution book & trying to make sense of all the crazy things I do in the name of food.  I would love to find a support budy to stay in touch with & loose those last 10 pounds with. 
Hi, I am a 40 year old mother of two also trying to get 10 lbs. off. I had lost 47 lbs. 4 years ago and maintained that for 2 years...but gained 10 back in the last 2 years. You would think that "just" 10 lbs. would be easier. I am also in Weight Watchers but sometimes I struggle with just thinking being 10 lbs. over is not that bad. But my winter clothes are too tight and 1/2 my wardrobe is really uncomfortable. It is a struggle but I do not want to give up. At my weight watcher meeting I lost 1.6 lbs. the first week and gained one back the following week....argggghhhh. I know I CAN do it, any moral support I greatly appreciated!

September 14, 2008, 8:36 pm CDT

I need to get this monkey off my back!

Quote From: sherry130

Hi All!  I am a 42 year old mother of 3 hoping to find support on this message board.  10 pounds doesn't sound like much unless you are the one who has been trying to do it FOREVER.  I know I would look & feel much better.  I am so busy with my jobs & kids that it is hard to eat right.  I stay very active which is a good thing because I am a total stress eater & I also love to bake.  I have started reading the weight loss solution book & trying to make sense of all the crazy things I do in the name of food.  I would love to find a support budy to stay in touch with & loose those last 10 pounds with. 
Hi, I am a 40 year old mother of two also trying to get 10 lbs. off. I had lost 47 lbs. 4 years ago and maintained that for 2 years...but gained 10 back in the last 2 years. You would think that "just" 10 lbs. would be easier. I am also in Weight Watchers but sometimes I struggle with just thinking being 10 lbs. over is not that bad. But my winter clothes are too tight and 1/2 my wardrobe is really uncomfortable. It is a struggle but I do not want to give up. At my weight watcher meeting I lost 1.6 lbs. the first week and gained one back the following week....argggghhhh. I know I CAN do it, any moral support I greatly appreciated!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board