Message Boards

Messages By: paularoger

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2005, 5:48 pm CDT

mom and dad are you happy now

Well I sure hope you two are happy. Yes YOU get to brag about your daughter, which I feel is the Only reason you were even on the show. You two are so wrapped up in your selves that you can't see the forest for the trees. My god can't you see that you have created the way she is? Let the girl be a child and quit trying to live thru her. Have you ever read anything about serial killers most of them had very high I.Q.'s but NO social skills. The ball is in your court be RESPONSIBLE PARENTS for a change. You remind me of the beauty pageant parents that refuse to let the kids be kids. I'm not implying that she should not go forward in her education and be challenged but she needs to be challenged more so in being a kid.

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2005, 8:29 pm CDT

Pray

I just want Natalie's Parents to know that there is one more person praying for them. I also will be writing EVERY ONE I can in that rat hole with my opinion. 

Peace be with you 

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
December 2, 2006, 7:32 pm CST

the pain of the drug

My son is also an addict. He has been clean for a year now but the pain of it lasts forever. The pain is felt by everyone that loves the user. The parent fears the ring of the phone. Find the strength to save you life if not for you then for the rest of us that love the user.

God Bless you all

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 5:21 am CDT

found my friend

On Monday Labor Day my husband and myself got a call to see if our 69 year old friend was ok. His girlfriend was unable to reach him and she lives 70 miles away. Rich was like my dad to me he was our VERY good friend. He WAS our Dr, Phil. At 1:15p.m.  we arrived at his house. We found him dead on the floor. Through process of elimination we came to the conclucion that he died Friday. Rich called me Thurs. and asked me to come over and make him my famous "smashed pototoes". We were on a job and wouldn't be home till Fri. so I told him I would call him later. Later that day he called my husband and asked him if he could come over and look at his new motorcycle it was having a problem. Again we informed him we would get a hold of him later. Saturday we called and got no answer. We assumed he had gone to see his girlfriend for the holiday weekend. We were wrong. I loved this man so very much and I miss him even more. I can't forgive myself for not going by on Friday I might have been able to save him rather than let him lie so long the funural home people wouldn't let me see his face and tell him I was sorry before they took him. I know there are much greater losses than this but I am having a really hard time dealing with my oun guilt that I know Rich already  forgives me for. He was like that. I guess I just needed to talk this morning as I am on my way to his house to go though his thing and donate what I can. Thanks for listening.

Paula

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board