Message Boards

Messages By: carols47

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 10, 2006, 4:14 am CDT

Way to Go Robin

Robin, I can't wait to read your book. You are such an inspiration to me. You have helped me so much, to deal with the life changes I have been going through. I work the day shift, so I tape Dr. Phil everyday, so I never miss an episode. You are a Beautiful, Classy, Lady.

My father was an alcoholic too, and my Mom has since passed away too. I can't wait to read how you have coped, to become the Wonderful Lady you are today.

Carols47

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 24, 2006, 1:12 am CDT

AA versus NA

Quote From: wchvin

I wonder why Brandon is going to AA instead of NA. Most AAmeetings I have gone to don't like addicts coming to thier meetings and qualifing themselves as addicts. I have been around the program for awile and NA is the only thing that has worked for me.
I am a recovering opiate addict, and I also go to AA. I have been to NA, and did not feel comfortable there at all. I have never been turned away from any AA meetings because I do not have a drinking problem. I think whatever works for you.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
sad
February 18, 2007, 1:27 am CST

Twins Follow Up

I am wondering how Joani is? She was doing so good. I thought that she had found her calling in life, helping other people beat their addictions. I too am addicted to pain killers, and I know how hard it is to get off them and stay off them. They were really lucky to have been on the DR. Phil show and to go to a rehab center. Not everybody gets a second chance like that. I will be praying for the twins and Joani.

Carols47

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
upset
February 18, 2007, 1:32 am CST

Mellissa Should Be Put In Jail

That girl, Mellissa should be prosecuted. That is a terrible thing to do to someone that can't have kids of their own. What goes around, comes around, and I can't wait until she gets hers.

carols47

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
angry
August 16, 2007, 6:39 am CDT

Keep Her Away From Him

I didn't see the show the first time it aired, but I was appalled. That Grandfather gives even me the creeps. Acting all dumb, like he didn't know that it was wrong to molest someone in your family. And the Grandmother is just as weird. She knew that it happened and did nothing about it. I would never let them see Grace again. It would only do her harm. My heart goes out to Grace and her family.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board