Message Boards

Messages By: lidica

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

Hello All Oldies and Newbies!!!

Hi Everyone....Just wanted to see if I could get back on with old name and say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day as they come back to the boards. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hugs and prayers!

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:12 pm CDT

Getting used to board

Hi Mar and Sista 29 glad to see you here. Hope all have been well with you while we have been away from the boards as well as all who come here. Will be back on Monday! Not sure if I will get a chance this weekend trying to prepare for Neighborhood Cleanup so need to finally get some things cleared out of attic if I don't pass out from heat. It has been one HOT summer! Hugs and prayers!

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 5:35 pm CDT

Hellok

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 5:54 pm CDT

Hello All Oldies and Newbies!

Between trying to use my hubby's computer and trying to get a message on this new board I am going kooky.haha I'm with the rest of you on wishing I could correct mistakes when it posts. Hubby posted the last hello trying to help me but could not figure out how to change it once he made it post. Anyway I love challenges so this new board is interesting to figure out. Glad to see Annie and Tamsue and all the rest it's like family reunion as all make their way back. I made it to church today with two of my coworkers that came with me it was a great service and two of us went out to eat later. Sista 29 my hubby took the last grandson home today so it's us old folks to bicker at each other with no kids around to fuss with.haha It's nice to look at a clean house for a WHOLE day! Imagine that!haha I had better enjoy it until the granddaughter comes to live. haha Anyway I have three weeks of peace and hanging out at hubby's apartment to save on utilities with this heat we will be in 100's next week! This is the hottest summer ever I think everywhere. I feel sorry for anyone without an airconditioer in this heat. I don't think a fan coul make it through this summer. I am thinking if this heat continues they should open shelters and allow people to come out of this heat. Glen loved your positive attitude and even if the ol buzzard comes back and tries to steal your joy throw some caps and scream your head off! We all know how that rascal makes us feel and I can see how this board is helping you so keep screaming it out it's getting it out of your insides and that's where it does the most harm! Well wishing all a wonderful evening and keep at this board everyone we will all get it soon. It's just NEW so we have to adjust but I think once we get it figured out it will be better for all of us. Have a great evening everyone. Mar I loved your backyard rose. My mom is on vacation and she left the black thumb with her plants so you can imagine what they look like!haha I have just about killed her african violets.haha I have another week to go by that time for sure they will be dead. Between the heat and over or under watering them they are doomed!haha Hugs and prayers everyone!

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
naughty
July 24, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

Still playing with this board!

I wanted to just get a mood on here and naughty sounded exciting!haha  I should be something else after going to church today but that's that ol devil going to work before the day is out.haha Busy fellow he is but just trying to see how these messages post. Trying to stay out of Wallmart spending money that I don't have so will entertain myself trying to understand this board a little better. I see I can preview and correct my mistakes before posting if I don't forget and post and correct later as I used to. Anyway I love all the things you all are doing with the pictures I do good to keep my spelling checked.haha

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
chillin'
July 24, 2005, 6:22 pm CDT

Hey what happened to my naughty mood!

I wanted to just get a mood on here and naughty sounded exciting!haha I should be something else after going to church today but that's that ol devil going to work before the day is out.haha Busy fellow he is but just trying to see how these messages post. Trying to stay out of Wallmart spending money that I don't have so will entertain myself trying to understand this board a little better. I see I can preview and correct my mistakes before posting if I don't forget and post and correct later as I used to. Anyway I love all the things you all are doing with the pictures I do good to keep my spelling checked.haha
Okay I like the chillin' haha  So now I'm sitting here chillin' trying to see if I can get my mood to print I wonder how many moods can you be in during your post? I like the giddy too! Maybe if I get this through I can go for that next. Didn't see broke up there! haha I think that should be added up there it's not an emotion but it sure can cause a few! Well I'm getting off for the night. Just wanted to mess around and figure this out before work tomorrow. I don't need aggravation in 100 degree weather!haha  Just kidding I will be freezing in air condition and will come outside to thaw out. To all newbies I suffer from depression too just getting a break so I can be silly for awhile to that buzzard comes back. Sighing still looking for you! Thanks again for all the info on the vitamins I am sure they are helping although I forgot to take them for a few days. Guess I should get off and go spend a little time with my hubby. God Bless all through whateer you are going through on this day. You are not alone you have His awesome love surrounding you through it every step of the way. Hugs and prayers for all! Goodnight!

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 24, 2005, 6:34 pm CDT

Me again

Okay I like the chillin' haha So now I'm sitting here chillin' trying to see if I can get my mood to print I wonder how many moods can you be in during your post? I like the giddy too! Maybe if I get this through I can go for that next. Didn't see broke up there! haha I think that should be added up there it's not an emotion but it sure can cause a few! Well I'm getting off for the night. Just wanted to mess around and figure this out before work tomorrow. I don't need aggravation in 100 degree weather!haha Just kidding I will be freezing in air condition and will come outside to thaw out. To all newbies I suffer from depression too just getting a break so I can be silly for awhile to that buzzard comes back. Sighing still looking for you! Thanks again for all the info on the vitamins I am sure they are helping although I forgot to take them for a few days. Guess I should get off and go spend a little time with my hubby. God Bless all through whateer you are going through on this day. You are not alone you have His awesome love surrounding you through it every step of the way. Hugs and prayers for all! Goodnight!
Okay I can't get them to print so here goes I'll write them well checked them out and not too many to describe a depressed person! What's up with that maybe we need to make some suggestions here!haha Okay I'm gone  with my happy I did get ny essage posted...frustrated I couldn't get my emotion in the blank..ecstatic to see everyone again...sad some have still not gotten back yet...quiet well that ain't me!Flirtatious my hubby is waiting on me to get off this computer and hoping for that one! haha Then he will be giddy or happy at least hopeful!haha I am just being my silly self so I am gone for sure this time giving up on this Emote!haha  Hopefully to give everyone a laugh at me being crazy that ol buzzard gets too much of our joy so have to beat that ol rascal down some kind of way!

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 6:37 pm CDT

Hi Sista 29

Sista Lidi, just wanted to say "Hi!" before I logged off.

Hey! you can put pic's and images in your message now

too. Just put your mouse of the picture/image you want, copy,

than paste it in your message. Just the ol' copy-paste

we use for text.

Wishing you a "Great Evening!"

I now remain, 4 Ever 29 LOL!

Now you know I will never get that picture situation figured out with all that technical stuff but I do want to get this mood thingy figured out. If you're still on tell mehow to o that one!haha

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
hopeful
July 24, 2005, 6:45 pm CDT

Going to store with hubby!

Now you know I will never get that picture situation figured out with all that technical stuff but I do want to get this mood thingy figured out. If you're still on tell mehow to o that one!haha
Smiles I see you got your mood posted tell me what you did. I promise you I am going this time new mood is hungry for something interesting to eat!haha Talk to you all tomorrow! Oh Lord look at my wonderful spelling!haha

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 7:10 am CDT

Hello All Oldies and Newbies!!!

Just wanted to wish all a wonderful day with hugs and prayers! Great to see you Sighing and No... I am not doing cartwheels. Those grandkids kept my energy beat down!haha  I finally remembered my meds this morning and got back on my St. John's Worts because my time away from the buzzard should be ending soon and I want to get a jump on that rascal this time. I'm glad things are going well for you and Congrats Grandma! We can not predict when our kids have children we can just be there to support them to be good mothers. I am trying so hard to get my granddaughter involved in some activities because I see her attitude and see the direction she is heading MISS KNOW IT ALL at 10! She is younger than my daughter getting started and I don't want to see her being a young mother even younger than her Mom at 16 getting pregnant. My daughter went through a hard senior year struggling with a young child but would not believe it when I told her hard it would be. I had it hard at 18 so I knew what she would go through even younger. She is doing great but it was not easy. Have a great day everyone and try to keep cool. I think it's HOT all over the USA today! Wish I was headed to the mountains!haha God bless all through your struggles on this day!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board