Messages By: cindyba51

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 7:14 pm CDT

Oh my goodness

This does look kind of complicated. Took me awhile to find us! lol

Well once we learn how I just hope that some of the people that we couldn't reach before we will be able to talk to.

Millie, I'm holding my 60 so far. Two more weeks of holding and then I'm back on the band wagon.  Cindy

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
July 22, 2005, 7:27 pm CDT

Millie & Deb

I tried to edit my profile and take out some of that personal information like my home address and telephone number. It still is there. That is kind of scary I really don't like to have that posted on the internet even though they say that they will not post it anywhere.  Also, Deb I couldn't get it to change my date of birth. Did you get it to change yours!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 5:53 am CDT

Hi GReg

Welcome to our board! We are glad to have you join us!  They have just redone the boards and many people are having problems getting on.  I'm glad that you joined us! Have you started reading the book yet!  Cindy

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 5:57 am CDT

Linda, Jan and even Beverely

I was so excited to see Beverely's cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My own cat is jealous. 

And Linda, and Jan and Stacie, yeah! your first appointment.

Jan it is a little difficult for me to read and you guys that have posted pics still havne't seen one.  My pic is the one that was on before. I'm sure they have some bugs to work out.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:02 am CDT

Thanks Millie

Hi Cindy!

Did you click the "submit" button when you made your changes? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I just wanted to cover all bases. I couldn't change my birthday either, though they do have the right year. See ya soon.

Love, Millie

When I checked this time they were off. I didn't much care about the birthday just my physical address and telephone numbers.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:00 am CDT

Way to go and Glad to see you & Brenda

Hello everyone! I finally got the invite and I can now post! I wrote down all my food this week and lost 3lbs doing it! I'm writing my food down from now on! I'm happy it's a fairly cool Saturday. The windows are wide open and the air is flowing through. Ahhhhhh, the little moments of bliss! Have a great day! Hugs and smiles from Dee!

Wow Dee that is so good! Three pounds . I'm really happy for you!

Brenda glad you were able to get through the process.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 4:01 pm CDT

I went to read

When typing a message to post, I cannot delete a mistake/typo. Please tell me if there is a new way to do this, or are the new boards not Mac compatible, or/???? Thank you........a...oops, I cannot remove this "a".....grrrrr. Please tell me the new secret.

the help section and it did help answer some questions.  Delete keys don't work right now they are working on it but it will work if you highlight and then do it.

They have a real problem with red...so if you type in red get ready it comes out funny.

They are having problems with pics.

I have sent Cherie the reply that the moderator posted for us. It doesn't look like she has read it yet. She said she was going to take a nap after the sale so she probably is zonk out. I keep going back to yahoo to make sure that she hasn't posted more help. 

If you have MAC they are having a lot of problems with that too.

Pics was another whole issue. They said sometimes they are loading and sometimes not.........but they are working on it.

So I guess we will have to be patient and let them stomp those bugs. But I do want everyone who wants on to be able to get on. And if you are having problems the need help section was really good!

Cindy

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

Elaine

It was so good to see you.  Glad you made it without any problems!

Good job on not hitting the donuts too! I know what you mean about not doing well on program but I'm getting back on track. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 4:50 am CDT

Thank Goodness Cherie

I was beginning to think that we would have to come get you and bring you to Oklahoma to get you back on the board!  Hopefully they just singled you out to make it difficult for.  So far I haven't had any problems but it really did help when I read the  Need Help and the Tips that you find on that page.

Answered most of the questions that people are having here.

Well glad you made it and that the sale is over and done. 

This is my sweetie! (There is suppose to be a picture of my cat in case it doesn't show up! lol)

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 4:53 am CDT

Jan's Daily Motivator

Jan, I thought this was so good and was afraid someone would miss it that I moved it over. Hope you don't mind!

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR

Get started
+++++++++++++++++++

If you've fallen a little behind schedule, that's no reason
to get discouraged. On the contrary, it's a reason to get
going.

The sooner you get started, the more you'll get done. The
sooner you get to work, the more value you'll create with
your efforts.

Do you want your work to bring maximum results? Then get
moving on it right away.

It may sometimes seem that the easiest choice is to slack
off and delay your efforts until later. Yet by doing that,
you're actually making things more difficult for yourself.

To get the most done with the least amount of effort, get
started on it as soon as possible. That way, instead of
making time your enemy, you'll have time working on your
side.

This is your opportunity to fill your life with richness and
your world with value. Get up, get going, and get it done.

Ralph Marston

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board