Message Boards

Messages By:

September 6, 2008, 2:18 pm CDT

Thrilled you are picking this topic up again!

I for one am thrilled to have this topic brought to the forefront once again. I could not believe when you said it have been 4 years, but I guess it has. I was able to loose a TON of weight when you first started the Challenge way back when. Sadly enough, I lost my mother and  the hole that she left screamed for me to feed it. Which I did. All my habits that I had worked so hard to change fell out the window. I put on more weight then I had lost, same old story.  I was so sickened by the way I was treating me, I went under. A year ago this past Janurary, I saw Bob Greene on the OPrah show and the light came on again. I took what you had taught me and combined it with the online help Bob offered.  I am happy to say I am down about 60 pounds again. Could NEVER have done it without my online friends! that support combined with a combination of things has gotten me back on the right path. Leading my best life. It hasn't been easy and I have faultered a lot this past year but it is a struggle I plan on beating. I have to for me! I know it is ongoing and I know I have to learn to cope with things rather then eat them. I know! I know!
I have to treat myself like I would a best friend!
Thank You Dr phil, for giving me the basics to succeed!
I look forward to this new year and will watch faithfully!  
Here we go again!! :):):):)  

September 6, 2008, 2:20 pm CDT

Thrilled you are picking this topic up again!

I for one am thrilled to have this topic brought to the forefront once again. I could not believe when you said it have been 4 years, but I guess it has. I was able to loose a TON of weight when you first started the Challenge way back when. Sadly enough, I lost my mother and  the hole that she left screamed for me to feed it. Which I did. All my habits that I had worked so hard to change fell out the window. I put on more weight then I had lost, same old story.  I was so sickened by the way I was treating me, I went under. A year ago this past Janurary, I saw Bob Greene on the OPrah show and the light came on again. I took what you had taught me and combined it with the online help Bob offered.  I am happy to say I am down about 60 pounds again. Could NEVER have done it without my online friends! that support combined with a combination of things has gotten me back on the right path. Leading my best life. It hasn't been easy and I have faultered a lot this past year but it is a struggle I plan on beating. I have to for me! I know it is ongoing and I know I have to learn to cope with things rather then eat them. I know! I know!
I have to treat myself like I would a best friend!
Thank You Dr phil, for giving me the basics to succeed!
I look forward to this new year and will watch faithfully!  
Here we go again!! :):):):)  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board