Messages By: zimexlady

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
September 17, 2005, 10:21 am CDT

POOR MAN'S STOMACH GASTROPLASTY OPERATION

Quote From: nurse_03

What are some good ways to stop overeating? I find myself eating just because I am bored and it is getting worse.  

DO WHAT I DID.......... buy two dozen 1/2 cup plastic containers.  Prepare food, any thing you like, and  freeze these portion-control cups.  Every hour, eat one....no more.  Next hour, eat another.....continue for a couple of weeks and you will reduce the capacity of your stomach and feed your metabolism . NOW, having done this, you will get a slight stomach ache when you over eat.........I have continued in this manner for three years and have maintained my 40# weight loss EASILY.  

I eat ice cream sundaes, cake, veggies, mashed potatoes, T-bone steak, whipped cream.....ANYTHING.  No calories to count, no worry about carbs....just a good balance of food. When eating out, ask chef to cut the hamburger into quarters, eat one quarter, take the remaining quarters "to go" with you and eat during the next three hours. A banana gets cut into half, or two servings, a piece of pie is 2" square.   This method is not difficult since you KNOW that in one hour, you an eat again. 

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
September 17, 2005, 10:26 am CDT

POOR MAN'S STOMACH GASTROPLASTY OPERATION

Quote From: zimexlady

DO WHAT I DID.......... buy two dozen 1/2 cup plastic containers.  Prepare food, any thing you like, and  freeze these portion-control cups.  Every hour, eat one....no more.  Next hour, eat another.....continue for a couple of weeks and you will reduce the capacity of your stomach and feed your metabolism . NOW, having done this, you will get a slight stomach ache when you over eat.........I have continued in this manner for three years and have maintained my 40# weight loss EASILY.  

I eat ice cream sundaes, cake, veggies, mashed potatoes, T-bone steak, whipped cream.....ANYTHING.  No calories to count, no worry about carbs....just a good balance of food. When eating out, ask chef to cut the hamburger into quarters, eat one quarter, take the remaining quarters "to go" with you and eat during the next three hours. A banana gets cut into half, or two servings, a piece of pie is 2" square.   This method is not difficult since you KNOW that in one hour, you an eat again. 

.........further to portion control, I MUST add that I walk 2-3 miles per day BETWEEN meals! 

Good Luck! 

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
September 17, 2005, 10:28 am CDT

OVEREATING

See Poor Man's Stomach gastroplasty operation on this message board.

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
sad
October 4, 2005, 2:12 pm CDT

RUN KEN, RUN

Your kids will wallow in that pee and poop.  This obsessive dawg lover is silly and illogical.....at least get her to have ONLY one dog.   Believe me, she only wants to control something,,,,,,do not let it be you, Ken.  You will be spending funds on vets instead of your kids health needs. RUN KEN, DO NOT WALK!

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 2:23 pm CDT

smelly/?

Quote From: jazzsyx

Amen!  I have 2 Italian Greyhounds (another needy breed).  I will not leave my dogs overnight alone.  I don't want to be with someone who won't accept my dogs and at least tolerate (without teasing me too much) about how I treat them.  They are dogs, but I will not give them up for any relationship...the only exception would be my future kids.  A couple I know of have a newborn who is allergic to dogs....so they of course have to find another home for the ba...I mean....uh.....dogs. <grin>  But that is the only exception.
THAT HOUSE MUST SMELL LIKE THE GARBAGE DUMP........HOW UNSANITARY IS ALL THAT PEE AND POOP?  ALL FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS SIT ON THEIR RECTUMS AND ANYONE WHO WILL WALK, SIT and SLEEP ON "THAT "  is living dangerously and filthily.

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 2:25 pm CDT

YOU GUY NEED LESSONS

Quote From: queentween

Wow! Where have you been? Middle aged women like sex- older women like sex- its the partner you have that makes it enjoyable! And if you don't have a partner, a vibrator is a great alternative to frustration! Sex doesn't begin in the bedroom with a "hey, you wanna?" It starts with loving pats, interest in your partner, conversation, good hygiene, safety. A woman who feels loved is going to share it with her partner- a woman who feels like a maid, cook, housekeeper, financial wizard, and all around go-fer isn't going to feel like making love when she goes to bed- shes going to want to get some rest!!!!!! One of my best friends told me that whenever her husband vacuumed the living room, she felt like giving him oral right there!  Another told me that when her husband got the kids  their baths and into bed, she would take a bath and they would have awesome sex just because she had a half hour to relax.  Think about it guys-  is the effort it takes to clean up the kitchen after supper worth having a sexy bed partner?????  You decide....ps- womens sex drives increase after their early 30's

Any woman will MELT in your arms if men would learn how to love a woman........American men are so anxious to "get theirs", they have no patience or know-how when it comes to a woman.  Their ego will not allow them to admit they are lousy lovers.  One man said to me "Now, isn't that the best you ever had?"  NOPE, it was pathetic!   

I collapsed with laughter and dumped him. 

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
surprised
October 4, 2005, 2:36 pm CDT

DO YOU HAVE A NOSE PROBLEM?

Quote From: plscows

OKAY, THE GUY AND HIS WIFE, 1ST ON SHOW, TELL THAT LADY TO GO GET A SALIVA TEST FROM HER OB/GYN, THIS WILL TELL HER ABOUT HER HORMONES, HER HUSBAND OUGHT TO BE A ASHAMED, TAKE CARE OF THIS AT HOME, NOT ON NATIONAL TV, ME PERSONALLY, I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HIM AFTER THAT. 

NEXT, I HAVE 3 DOGS IN THE HOUSE, THEY SLEEP WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND AND WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, WE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THEM, AND MY DOGS KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING 

I have yet to meet a dog that does not smell......and to think you have this in bed with you!  Do you know where your dogs have been, where they have licked, before they lick your face,  where they have poked their noses?    Quite likely, in your toilet.  Did you ever notice that they sit on their rectums, on your sheets, your floors, carpets, your bath mat? 

Think about it!   It is no wonder that you have "a problem".    What else did you expect? 

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
sad
October 4, 2005, 2:40 pm CDT

SHE ONLY WANTS TO CONTROL SOMETHING

Quote From: expresiva

I love dogs - but if her dogs are peeing in the house, I'd be annoyed too.  Part of being a good dog-mom is TRAINING!!!!!!!
......AND I AM GLAD kEN IS NOT LETTING HER CONTROL HIM.

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 2:53 pm CDT

Disgusted, too

Quote From: mbeth6565

I don't have pets and I don't want them. It disgusts me when I am at someones house and the animal excrement and pee and smells make the home their pet box and not the human's home. YUK>
People who allow their pets to walk on the kitchen counters, tables, sofas, beds, chairs, will know better than to invite me back.  I tell them that I am allergic and refuse those invitations FOREVER.  Do they not know that their pets sit on their rectums?  "STUFF" transfers onto everything it touches.......pets belong OUT OF DOORS.

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 2:57 pm CDT

Wish I had that "line" 50 years ago

Quote From: jazzsyx

Excellent!!!  I'm going to have to remember this one. :)
..........experience it BEFORE you demand it.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board