Message Boards

Messages By: chloe7777

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2005, 8:37 am CDT

Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck nearly two years ago.  I wouldn't say it changed my life.  It did what I expected and wanted...give me the flat stomach I had before children.   

I had the surgery because I have worked out for years, after having my children, and I just couldn't get rid of the c-section pouch... or flab.  Would I do it again?  Without question.  I really feel it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself, and undoubtedly, the most selfish.  However, if I only do one selfish thing in my lifetime, I think this isn't a bad thing.   

I don't believe in plastic surgery because a person thinks it will completely change their life.  I really feel anyone doing this should have already exhausted all other options, paying attention to the reasons behind the desire for the change.  It isn't a quick fix.  To maintain the results, you really do have to committ yourself to a lifestyle change.  Having said that, I would encourage anyone contemplating surgery to go for it, if it's for the right reasons.  I have no regrets! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2005, 8:41 am CDT

Financing

Quote From: rashid12

i would like to do the plastic surgery first take all the fat and then remove the skin hanging down. I  have lost over 50kg i got some skin hanging doen already but the problem is i don't have enought money to do it where can i can get some help. 

yours in islam 

rashid 

mahmood 

Most plastic surgeons offer financing options of sorts.  I would recommend checking with the practioner's office staff.  Otherwise, do what I did.  I saved for a year before I had the surgery.  It wasn't easy, but it felt pretty good to walk in and pay cash.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
April 21, 2006, 9:07 am CDT

My Thoughts

Here is what I think.  If you truly don't want the responsibility of a child, and you have had this discussion with your partner then, like everything else, it should be written down and a formal legalized document be implemented to cover the situation.  This way, all parties are clear with each stands and so is the rest of the world in case the courts get involved.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board