Messages By: towers2002

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
July 24, 2005, 7:23 am CDT

Difficulty finding that one love

hi

why is it that its hard to find a girl friend to to love and be friends with and be happy ?

im not good looking -disabe -can't see  or hear to good to drive or work . beleave me you would not want to be in my shoes .seem the ladys i meet only what one thing  money and sex and good looking man . i don't drink or smoke or take bad drugs .

i dont even think dr.phil  ever talk about people like me who have a hard time finding the right one .

in some ways i think he puts us down .sure there are man who are lazy and etc .but im not them .

what i see in a person is what they are on the in side .and not what they look like on

the out side . same that the way lfe is here . but i keep going .becouse i know sooner or later there some one out there for me

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 8:20 am CDT

hard to find friends

hi

why is it that its hard to find a girl friend to love and be friends with and be happy ?

im not good looking -disabe -can't see  or hear to good to drive or work . beleave me you would not want to be in my shoes .seem the ladys i meet only what one thing  money and sex and good looking man . i don't drink or smoke or take bad drugs .

i dont even think dr.phil  ever talk about people like me who have a hard time finding the right one .

in some ways i think he puts us down .sure there are man who are lazy and etc .but im not them .

what i see in a person is what they are on the in side .and not what they look like on

the out side . same that the way life is here . but i keep going .becouse i know sooner or later there some one out there for me

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 8:24 am CDT

hard to make friends

hi

why is it that its hard to find a girl friend to love and be friends with and be happy ?

the out side . same that the way life is here . but i keep going .becouse i know sooner or later there some one out there for me

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 8:36 am CDT

?

hello

chat  room i didt know dr.phil had a chat room here ?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 8:45 am CDT

mary

Hi...I need someone to help me figure out why I eat all the time. A friendly face would maybe help. Thanks..Mary

hi

im new here ok

but i know how you feel .not easy to stop eating so much . i find iif i dont have any sweets in my house it helps   now if i can get rid of this spare tire

fred

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 10:15 am CDT

hello Janet

Welcome to both.....no sweets is a great idea I have learned not to grocery shop hungry and to avoid those aisles like a plague....LOL Not having the stuff in the house helps and also I have noticed if I don't have spending cash on hand, I don't decide it's easier to stop for dinner or go grab something...sometimes being poor helps...LOL Welcome again...I am in my late 30's I hail from IN....stay cool Fred, it's nasty out there today!! I want to lose 80lbs, I have to get more physically fit, my job has many physical aspects....so I have to reshape myself, must keep moving..... Take care, Janet

thanks

your from indiana  hm im from the southern part of indiana and it humid and hot

im in my uper 40s

and its is hard not to eat to much

eating out going to stores is the hard part .

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 10:18 am CDT

Christy

I have been off sugar and caffeine for over a month now. I have had 2 desserts since I quit, but they were SMALL! I used to drink 1 Pepsi a day and eat chocolate like CRAZY! I woke up one day looked at myself in the mirror, had been dealing with severe breast pain, bloating, awful pms and many other symptoms that were making life miserable. I need to lose about 40 pounds which many think is no big deal...but it is to me. I never thought I could stop sugar. I would put 3 teaspoons in my coffee each morning. I was out of control with sugar. I quit cold turkey. I have not missed my daily pop at all! It sounds really bad to quit, but I think everyone should commit and just do it! Pop is very unhealthy, it is full of sugar! Caffeine was what was making my breasts hurt so bad, filling them with cysts. I just had my menstrual cycle and it was painless!!! My breasts used to hurt for 2 weeks before my period...not this time!
If it seems overwhelming then tell yourself one thing at a time, I suggest you start with sodas if you have a weakness with them, or start with the one thing that is what you crave the most, then phase out the rest. For me doing it ALL cold turkey was the best. Mark your calendar when you start your no sugar lifestyle and pat yourself on the back for every day you can make it through, trust me, your body will thank you!!
I am not big on exercising and just quitting the sugar for one month I have already lost one size!! I wish you all the best! We have to take care of our bodies!!
God bless, Christy

Christy

good for you

i try to  stay away from desserts couse they do me in each time and wellpower goes bye bye

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 10:41 am CDT

depression is why i have a eating problem

hello all

suffering from depression which i have as a lot to do with my eatting they its not as bad from apair to oct but come oct to apr i have to deal with hoildays and the winter time blues .but surpriesing tho i keep going . guess what they say what works for some  may not work for others as less that what works for me not haveing sweets in my house

fred

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 10:47 am CDT

what was that saying

what was that saying dr. phil said about having junk food and sweets in the house ?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 11:24 am CDT

thanks linda

CLEAN YOU INVIREMENT, CANT EAT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE,GET RID OF THE STUFF.GIGGLES WELL IAM JUST TESTING MY PICTURES HERE! HU! I THINK I DID IT! FOR SURE! GIGGLES LOL LINDA

thanks linda

thats the one

fred

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board