Message Boards

Messages By: blraven

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
May 19, 2007, 9:44 am CDT

talent?

It will be interesting to see who wins, however.....none of these children are that talented. At best, they are a bit above average.The mothers are pushy, and rude to their own children. The kids might learn something about respect if they were shown some, but their own mothers don't respect them. I believe the mothers are pushing them in this direction simply because they could not achieve it for themselves. It might be more interesing to hear what the fathers, and other family members think of tis whole affair.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
May 23, 2007, 3:29 pm CDT

sense...

There is a saying, "You can't make sense out of nonsense.".......mother/mother-in-law can not see her own nonsense, so to try to make any sense from what she is saying is futile,.....you just end up chasing your own behind......round and round. Mother/mother-in-law is more than overbearing, she has major control issues.....thus, she needed to sit in the 'Big Chair' as though she were conducting the show. It's a shame, that in front of the audience, and all of us at home, she called the production assistant a liar,.....she needs to take a long, slow, hard look at what she is doing, saying and the way she is behaving. It's a real shame, she is giving the title 'Mother-in-law' a bad rap.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
June 6, 2007, 4:32 am CDT

Debtors' prison

Hey....maybe we should start the old English Debtors' Prisons again....if she owes $38000.00, and she has not made any plans on paying it back to the credit card companies,.....there ought to be concequences........Dr. Phil is right, it is if she stole that money.........HEY, Carlena, you are not that special!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2007, 2:57 pm CDT

either or....

As far as I can see...if she were my child, she would have a choice to make, ...either she can have the phone, or she can drive the car, but at 17 she can not make the choice of having them both....it's that simple......she could cry, scream, kick and yell,...but I AM the parent, and that would be final.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2007, 5:56 am CDT

09/11 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp Newlyweds

Quote From: yvette16

So because she is an alcoholic it's O.K. to be beaten

and you should pay with your life? ( According to him.)

That justified by you?

I don't care if she swims in vodka you not allowed touch one hair on her head!   

How do you like to be handled by him, are you blind, open your eyes !!!...

All I can say is this, 2 disfunctional people can NOT have a functioning relationship.....they are feeding off one anothers insecurities.......and after listening to both of them....there is his 'truth', then there is her 'truth' and the REAL truth is somewhere in the middle.....until they realize how they are acting, and work to be honest with each other, and most of all themselves,....well....you can't make sense out of nonsense.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2008, 3:29 pm CST

?God's will?

I am sorry, but I don't see this as God's will....I see it as Dan's will, and Janna goes along with what ever Dan wants....what ever happened to the old saying..."God helps those who help themselves."?....What you did in 1988 is fine, but this is now 2008, and your not doing for your family in the here and now....they cannot live in a house if you choose not to work and pay the mortgage, ( and I mean work as in get a regular paycheck every week or two.)....they cannot eat your good intentions....actions speak much louder than, in your case Dan, excuses. Consider what it is that you are teaching your children, they cannot learn when no one sets an example.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board