Message Boards

Messages By: peebear

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
December 29, 2005, 12:06 am CST

Annulment

Does anyone remember the name of the author and the title of his book on annulment that Dr. Phil had in his audience on the Friday, 12/2/05 show entitled "Nasty Breakups". This was the couple who had been married for 31 years and had three (3) very upset daughters quite annoyed at their father.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
September 13, 2008, 12:14 am CDT

Spelling Error

DEER, (DEAR) Doctor Philip C. McGraw,

On your Thursday, September 11,2008 show you added a 6th pair of girls as contestants for the weight loss challenge. In large bold uppercase yellow letters across the television screen it showed they were from "DEERBORN" Michigan. Yes, that is the way your graphics production department spelled the city. For the record, please note that the correct and only way to spell that city's name is "DEARBORN." You got the Michigan part right.

I have seen every show and taped most of them. I usually agree with your opinions, but I still reserve the right to challenge your decisions. It would be great to be in your audience, even better to be on a show. If you ever get back to Washington, DC, let me know. I'd enjoy meeting you and having an in depth philoshopical discussion about anything, your choice. If you'd rather, I could provide you with editorial comments regarding the outcomes of your shows. Like a "fly" on the wall perspective. It would add a new dimension to your show.

Regards,

Anthony

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
chillin'
July 11, 2009, 11:49 am CDT

"Brittney Baby???"

Let her find out the hard way. She wants to do things her way, let her. If her (boy friend?) is 17/18 years old, you can fry his ass for rape and send him away for a long time. Brittney baby, you're a typical know it all, self- entitled, dumb ass bitch. Your parents should just kick you to the curb. Good luck!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board