Message Boards

Messages By: mayzak

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:56 pm CDT

Hello everyone

I found this board but can not figure out how to select it as one of my favorite.  I guess I will need to do some studing to figure out this new foremat. 

I hope everyone is having a great day.  I just  came in the house again after swimming for about 1 1/2 hours.  Got chased in by the thunder but we did not get any rain.  I did get my 90 minutes of IE today both this AM and this pm.   Have a great evening everyone.    Alice

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 5:14 pm CDT

Hello everyone

I missed you all very much.  I hope everyone survived the sudden loss of communiction.  I found it very hard to suddenly be without any support.  I did not like going cold turkey.   I am so glad that it is finally back again. 

It is so good to see that some of you have found your way home.   I still have not figured out this board but I am sure with some time it will become familiar like before. 

Hope you all are having a great day.   I am now.  I did not do so well with my eating but did well with my IE had about 2 hours this AM mowing my grass and then about 1 1/2 hours this pm swimming.    I am very glad to be back.  It is so nice to see you all again.     Alice

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 5:23 pm CDT

Hello everyone

I am so glad to be back and have the support of everyone again.  I have not figured out this new format but I will work on it and hopefully soon figure it all out.  It is so nice seeing the post from all of you again.  I have really missed everyone but the e-mails certainly helped for those that I had but did not have everyone's.  I did not do well foodwise today but did well IE wise so now with the support of everyone again my life can get back to normal.  I found that I really missed not being able to come to the boards when I felt I wanted to reach for food like this morning.  Now I will have the boards to come to when I get in those moods again.  I am so happy to be back.  Missed you all.  Alice

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 27, 2005, 8:41 am CDT

Hello everyone

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.   I hope everyone is having a great  day.  It is very hot here they say the heat index is supposed to be 111 again today.  It was that hot yesterday and I did not even get out to swim till 7:30 last night.  I guess I will be swimming again tonight as the water is 94 degrees and to hot to swim if the sun is out.  It is so great to see all of you again.   Since the boards are back I am having a much easier time following the food plan and the exercise.  I guess it is just  the idea that when I need support I know I can again come to these boards and get the support and help I need to keep from eating.  Remember everyone drink your water.    Alice

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 27, 2005, 8:55 am CDT

HI OLD FRIENDS AND NEW FRIENDS

I HOPE EVEYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY.  I KNOW HOW MUCH BETTER AND EASIER IT IS NOW THAT I CAN COME BACK AND GET SUPPORT FROM ALL OF YOU WHENEVER I WANT TO EAT.  IT IS SO NICE AND REASSURING TO KNOW THAT WHENEVER I NEED EXTRA SUPPORT ALL OF YOU ARE JUST A FEW CLICKS OF THE COMPUTER AWAY.  I AM HAVING A GREAT DAY INSPITE OF THE HEAT.  IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE 111+ HEAT INDEX AGAIN TODAY.  LAST NIGHT I DID NOT SWIM TILL 7:30 BECAUSE WITH THE POOL WATER BEING 94 DEGREES AND THE SUN IT IS JUST TO HOT TO EXERCISE UNTIL THE SUN GOES DOWN.   YESTERDAY WHEN I GOT OFF WORK I WENT TO THE FARMERS MARKET AND GOT SOME FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES SO I AM SET AGAIN FOR A FEW DAYS.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DRINKING THEIR WATER AND HAVING A GREAT DAY.   IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE POPPING IN AGAIN.   I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI AND WELCOME TO THOSE WHO ARE JOINING US.  I CAN SAY THAT IF YOU WORK THE PLAN IT DOES WORK I HAVE LOST 116 SO FAR AND STILL GOING. 

TO THOSE OF YOU HAVING WINTER I JUST WISH I COULD SENT SOME OF THIS HEAT YOUR WAY SO WE COULD BOTH BENEFIT.   EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY.    ALICE

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 27, 2005, 2:18 pm CDT

VAL

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I am so sorry about your news.  I know that this must be just the worst possible news for you and your family.  We are here for you anytime.  I will pray for you each day. Just remember that there are a lot of new Chemo agents out there now and you beat this once and you can do it again.  Do not give up.  (((((((((hugs val))))))))))         Alice 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 27, 2005, 2:30 pm CDT

Hi From the Hot South

I hope everyone is drinking there water.  All of you who have it cool.  I just wish I could sent you some of this heat.  I have not gotten out to swim yet as it has been too hot.  The last I heard they heat index was 111.  It feels awful outside and one does not want to leave the house.  I am going to go out soon and brave the heat to swim in a hot pool.  This morning the temp of the water was 94 degrees.  I have been drinking my water but have not yet goten out to do the IE.

It is so nice being able to hear from all of you again.  Have a great day.            Alice

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 9:45 am CDT

Good afternoon friends

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
July 28, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

Barbara Great to see you i can only post tilt