Message Boards

Messages By: sundeigo

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 11:37 am CDT

Government

The government will take all those houses!!!!! What do you call it? Inmenint domain, sorry about the spelling. The poorest of the poor will not go back to a house in New Orleans, let alone their own. The government is recieving all kinds of help for the disaster but believe me it will not go to the victims 4 sure. They sat on their asses and let those levey's break while Bush was on vacation out here in SUN DIEGO he caused a jam on our freeways i should know. New Orleans was already under water and what did our president do, eat cake. He has his friends with no credentials to even be the fema director. I guess it's all about who you know and how much money you have. You would think in today's world nobody in America would go hungry nor go without but they do and that must be changed, take care of America first then the world. I am appauled at the goverment, I feel a civil war is going to take place, I feel the people have had enough. Finally the press and TV are talking about him in a way i have never heard before a big WOW!!! Freedom of speach is here finally. Those people will never get there houses back and the rich will get richer and own New Orleans. Politics, hey, just watch what happens, all keep your eyes and ears open. THE GOVERNMENT SUCKS! SO DOES BUSH! 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
frustrated
September 12, 2005, 12:44 pm CDT

09/12-13 Hurricane Katrina: Rescuing the Rescuers and Rebuilding

Quote From: puptent

So what did you hear?

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
October 7, 2005, 3:27 pm CDT

Breast Feeding

Hopeful that we can all tolerate everyone's individulal persona's per say! I don't like people with huge earrings in their ear lobes, nor tatto's all over but a natural thing such as breast feeding get over it people and learn to accecpt people as they are. The woman who looses her appetite has an issue with this as others have issues with other things as described above. Get over it my dear and dont' go out to eat stay home. The public might just make you sick all the time unless it's something yhou may like. Sorry doesn't work that way, just as i live in a diverse neighborhood which by the way is an awesome place to live, accepting of all and getting along. If we all took this view instead of my way or the high way we might get along a little more don't you think. PJ here!!!!!!!!!!

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
October 7, 2005, 4:14 pm CDT

Condoms in School

I am a parent and responsible for raising my child. It is also my repsonsibility to teach values, morals, and consequences of behavior to my child. I sent my child to a Private Christian School where Abstinence was only taught. I as her Mother was to teach her what they did not. My Daughter was 16 going into her Senior Year. I raised her with consequenses to her behavior and when a situation comes in life think of the good and the bad. So that when you make a choice the consequence would be your's to recieve and hopefully learn from during your life itself. I  taught my daughter about life, I taught my daughter about sex, since as a parent children always listen but do not always take your advice I kept talking consequences of behavior in any area of life decisions from a very small child. When my daughter and I talked about sex we discussed everything even though some things were like yuck to her she was going to here it and my answer to yuck was well you shouldn't be having sex if you can't talk about it. I was very open about sex since school was not. I told her that as her parent as with all pregnancies, std's ect aids, i wanted to teach her all she must know. I told my child that if she really thought that she was ready for sex this is what the procedure is. You should make and appointment with our doctor and since you sixteen with my permission you will have a pap smear a vaginal check-up so to speak down to every last sentence so when you want to go just make the appointment. There is the pill and condom's if a man says he doesn't have one, you should if you are responsible to have sex and all that comes with it not only the excitment , enjoyment, Children, Std's plus here goes again consequences of your behavior. I cannot be with you 24-7 but i was a parent that wanted to know where when, whom, sure you can stay out till prom is done, yes if you do drink or are a passenger in someone's car that is drinking please dont' hesitate at all to call me in the middle of the night because as your parent your safety if of utmost concern for me as it should be for you my daughter. As well as with sex if you are going to do this then you need to know everything. I went as far as to say you may want to use a vibrator to know what and orgasm is. So you know that they are pleasing you, not only them cause there is more to sex then wham bam, thankyou mam. My daughter is a wonderful child at 23 years of age. She is on her second new car in life, is a pharmacutical techinician and got all  she know's from me cause she didn't go to college she worked her hour's to become what she is today. I wouldn't trade her for the world. A dedicated mom, NOT in School but we have planned parenthood and as a parent you need to make the need met whether it be condom's and pill's for you daughters or son's it is your responsiblitly to send them out in the world pre-pared. Parent's are responsible in the teachings of not only abstinance until you are ready but when you are MOM is here! 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
chillin'
March 6, 2006, 6:39 pm CST

Love, Lies, Law

I do believe the woman, the smirk on the sheriff.s face showed how controlling he was, stalking, ect. OK I do agree with Dr. Phil about spanking and had to learn myself, and still pay for it over 20 years later. Same incident, Mother instigagting like the father did getting the son to get what was recorded, which must have been bad if he used his child to do his dirty work. I can also understand the Mother to at the moment of anger if she did use a belt uspet hit a little harder being mad at the husband and taking it out on the child. All this totally understandable if you understand only and at that moment after the fact. I do believe the wife about the husband using his position to get whatever he wants. If the man did care and can sit there and say the kids belong in their home and their mother is a wonderful Mother then give them back to her. Hopefully the Mother will never spank again and use words instead, then like Dr., Phil said Lets go to the mall or have dinner whatever it is. I went thru the same thing and the children were not taken out of the house by child protective services, didn't deem it was needed. So the ex wife took the children like this father did and exray-ed them from head to toe an then realized she had joint custody and never brought them back. So after fighting for a year or more in court, my husband gave us and moved 3000 miles away. Do you know what that did to the children. I begged not to go but followed since my husbands father beat me dearly hearing one side-ed story. Well now it's all my fault over 25 years we have been together i still pay evey day for that spanking but i must say our daughter that i raised 3000 miles away knows her grandparents on both sides and brothers and sisters due to the fact they need to come first no matter what. But don't spank your children, learn from that, and most of all do not  use them as pawn's in a divorce, separation, you change them for life and never will be right again. Since my husband moved didn't keep in contact , was really keep from them the ex changing phone #'s and not even his family saw them in the same town. But husband paid dearly at his daughter's wedding by her not asking him to walk her down the isle, very sad, the mother of the children keep them from him and he didn't fight so do what's right for the kids cause we all pay in the end and i see nothing good coming from that so learn from us.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 18, 2007, 5:41 pm CDT

ohdang13

Quote From: ohdang13

I say you send those 3 guys to my house for 2 weeks! You wanna yell at someone try yelling at me u little B***h! And for the old guy who thinks he's better than all women and we are just stupid B***h's and you slap your wife... come try and slap me! I would put you 6 feet under you mamma's boy!  And the last guy who says," I wish you had aborted the kids"....the best part of you ran down your mom's leg! Maybe they should have aborted you!

What gives you 3 guys the right to treat any human being like that? And these women are the people you love most in life?

For the 3 wives....pack your stuff, grab your kids and leave! Do it today. Walk away from those men and never look back! Your husbands have serious mental issues and no amount of counciling will ever fix them.  You 3 women have wasted to much of your lives in those marriages already! Don't waste 1 more second.  You 3 could be so happy and find men who would love you more than you could ever imagine. No one deserves to be treated the way I have watched these men treat you. It just makes me sick and pisses me off beyond belief!!!

And one last thing for the guys on the show...you ever hear of the movie,"The Burning Bed"?  In case you did not know that movie is based on a true story. I think you 3 guys should get together and watch it. People can take only so much crap from someone they love until they just snap!  You guys are playing a very dangerous game with your wives. You might want to open your eyes before your the main character in that movie.

Or better yet, why don't you guys try treating a stranger the way you treat your wives...I can promise you this...someone would put you the hospital if you even tried have that crap with them! But I guess that's what makes you cowards...because deep down you know a stranger would hurt you if you tried to bully them the way you do your wives. Shame on all 3 of you men! You guys are the reason men sometimes get a bad name.

OMFG! YOU! MY LADY COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT INTO ANY BETTER WORDS.! I Should of left mine along time ago. Or should have sent him to you for Husband Swap ,lol. I just love your Quote, info and tell it like it is style witch my family hates about me. Point's finger's, Blame game, not taking responsibility for thier own actions. I was just someone he could spew his volitile words to. Worse part is Child. Dad should divorced me, he never got sex. She is 25 an Daddy used her to complain an explain his cheating ways as empathy talking to another woman out side the marriage. I just need to find myself now after putting so much energy into my marriage & family. We need to as Woman teach our boys better on how to treat woman. Sex is not all of it but for men it is.! If you ain't getting any, look in the mirror and ask Why? It always came back to my fault, always my fault and my child is a parrot of her Dad and some of my family memebers also. I need to let them all go, but my child is the most heartbreaking, but nothing i could say would want to say to change her mind about me. Must not put her Dad down. Karma where are you! I love you girl. Thanks for the uplift while spirit was low.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2007, 1:03 pm CDT

No Matter what age!!!!

I must say no matter what age, do not let the kids get caught in the middle. My Daughter is 25. My Husband, her Dad, cheated on me after 27 years of being together. He could not talk to her enough as to not be the bad guy, an make it my fault. It's all ok.  I did not go that way, as my daughter called and said, "What did you do to Dad now". I refused to put her in the middle especially since she felt it was my fault. I felt no need to explain, nor involve her. She has heard all her life what her Dad called me, C word, MF, B, you name it, but she seems to forget. I need not remind her either, just to make my point. We need to keep them out of our mess.. though my X did not think so, needed to make me a reason for the season. I wil not talk badly about her Father to her. I refused to talk and she said then she will just have to listen an believe Daddy. O Well!!!!! I will not drag her into this, nor talk to her about why what nor if only. I did not deserve to be treated that way by my Husband nor anyone for that matter, So I got a lawyer and got out. I took care of my family, was the accountant, child bearer, sitter, as all women do w/o pay do for our families. I  raised my Daughter, must say i did a great job, or did I? I thought she respected me, but when divorce was here I thought she would put her Dad in his place, without a word from me, but I will not disrepect her by speaking badly and telling all as to Why nor What Dad did ? So I let it be, when she wants to believe her Dad, I must step aside, let her grow up but what she doesn't see for herself, not I, should put it in her mind. She has a Father an Mother for life, we are only two parents , though separate lives now.  I pray all in good timing she will come around. She parrots her Dad, a mimic, cause she heard it lived with it, left it. I just hope all woman remember to put themselves first, then other's. Cause in the end, I am without, I just hope my Daughter doesn't choose a man like her Dad. But it's her choice to believe him and treat me as she wants. If you love them let them go, hopefully she will come back. A MOM with a child in the middle.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 3, 2007, 2:25 pm CDT

09/07 Kids Caught in the Middle

Quote From: mpc333

My daughter and son-in-law will not let me see my grandchildren BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE AT ME OVER A MONEY/BUSINESS SITUATION.  I totally feel this is ABUSE of the children.  The last time I did see my granddaughter, she wanted me to stay longer (I was babysitting for a little while - they let me see the kids because they thought I would pay out some money).  My daughter said "NO, SHE HAS TO LEAVE NOW" and my granddaughter started crying and hanging onto me, so I just picked up my things and told my granddaughter that she should just think of me every night before she goes to sleep and imagine me giving her big hugs every night - then I just left her there crying.  How can they do this????????  Besides the fact that she is not letting me see them, there is evidence of physical abuse.  WHAT CAN I DO?  Do grandparents have rights for visitation?
Yes Grandparents have rights to. Though may I ask why the child is clinging to you when evidently you have seen her. What r u putting in that childs mind for her to cry when she has to leave. Could you not make it a better experience for the childs sake. What did you do? Did you do it maliciously and involve the child. I did not have a good relationship with my in-laws but never kept the child from them though they were 3000 miles away. Both our family's live back East. Don't put the children in the middle. I do not feel you are being totally honest about what you said to your granddaughter to start crying and clinging to you. Outrage on what some in-laws do when they don't like the spouse of thier children, and when adult children dont' know how to draw fences, for everyone's sake. You could have made a better impression for the child instead of leaving her there crying, like this is your daughter's child, I wonder what you did. If Mom says leave now, help the child understand that we will see each other again, it's time to go home. Listen to Mommy and you Grandma Butt OUT!!

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
October 3, 2007, 11:47 am CDT

So wanted to see this show!!

Wow after reading all this, I so wanted to see this show. I do agree the show is different, we have no Dr. Phil anymore to give advice, I have learnt alot during the years i have watched since the Oprah days. I am out West so haven't seen this show yet. Mother's & Daughter's thought I'd learn something, this does not sound good an then to let the girl sing. Oh My! Seems like Oprah has taken on Dr. Phil the way her show's are going lately! I wanted to hear some ways or things to say to our Daughter's, Us mother's who have them and Mine is just Snotty as hell since her father and my divorce in May of this year. I would not talk to her during the divorce or should I say about it the nasty and all that but Dad didnt' hesitate. My daughter called me and said Dont' Hurt Dad! OMG! I wanted to say so much to my child. But it's not right to make her father look bad though that is exactly what he did to me. I refused! She treats me so sarcatic these days and don't know how to handle it. I just say well this isn't going anywhere so lets' get off the subject and I love you, will talk again soon. Instead of ripping her a new smirk about the truth & her Dad. Sad I won't learn anything today. But I will watch it.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
December 11, 2007, 12:02 pm CST

Christmas

Well this is the first year I am alone on Christmas. It is not fun. I got divorced this year. Live alone. Family, news: I have one daughter, my father has not talked to me in 25 years, Mother is not talking to me. I have 7 brothers and sisters. I am the black sheep. They all live back east and I am out here in the west. 3000 miles between us. My sister recently whom is the only one living out west here whom i have not talked to in years, came together due to surgery, I did everything, drive her, send cell pic's, text's to her children, Did call the whole family for her own my cell. Then Mom came out said FU on my couch to me. Didn't look back walking down the plane plank, which is rare. Then picked up the next one coming in for my sister, her daughter, Well when my sister got staff infection due to her daughter changing her baby on the bed, same bed I told my neice to not do that this would happen and it did. Now I am out in the cold. Family doesn't talk to me. Mom's mad, sister lives like her daughter did nothing, I am out in the cold. So bah Hum Bug to ya all.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board