Messages By: anders1ca

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 14, 2007, 9:46 am CDT

07/16 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp

Quote From: kaden10001

I think a Men Camp is a good idea. Dr Phil, please don't take this the wrong because I know you don't do this to your Wife Robin but what is wrong with men that don't want to do anything to help their wives in any of the house hold chores. I live with a man that if he drops something on the floor he calls me in to pick it up. Then when he gets mad he starts to cuss me out like I am suppose to obey him like a child. I am sorry but my father is no longer alive. May he rest in peace. I am glad that you are having this show on controlling husband starting Monday I hope I can get my husband to watch it. But I won't bet on it.

Men Camp makes me ill to know there are such chauvanists out there.  It could be my next door neighbor!  It makes me think about how I should respond to my own wife when she natters at me.  Believe me, I really consider what I am about to say and how to say it.

More men, if that what they think they are, should listen to your Man Camp Series.  And so should the women who receive abuse and take action to leave.  My wife does not think such actions happen.  She thinks these persons are paid to act out these scenarios.  She refuses to believe that people will come on stage and tell such stories.

These women should not fear so much about how to earn their living after they leave the house.  It is my opinion, that is why they stay with these men. Not that they love him. How can they love a beast  like that? There are services out there that will care for these battered women.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
ecstatic
November 24, 2007, 7:05 am CST

Derren says he's allergic to Ana.

After she has had a good shower to get rid of the cosmetics the itch will be gone.

After all he did not itch while he was training and dancing.  What is the big deal?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 27, 2008, 6:40 pm CST

Baggy Pants

The government should not be legislating wearing apparel such as baggy pants.
However, someone, hopefully the parents, would tell that person that it makes them look sloppy, unkept and ignorant.
Don't these persons know that an employer judges them by their appearance.

Baggy pants certainly do not make one look like they would make a good employee.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 23, 2008, 7:17 am CST

Grow Up

It is time to grow up and accept your family responsibilities you are too old to attract other men. 

Look after your children; they are your number one responsibility.  You are teaching them to become self admiring like yourself .

Live like a normal person and do not dwell so much on yourself.  It is hurting your children not to mention your husband.

To the Husband:
If my wife was so inconsiderate of the family, I would restrict her access to family funds.

Anders Roald Anderson

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 8, 2008, 7:25 am CST

Paporotci

Movie stars have a right to private lives.
Jail the poporotci!
Anders

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 11, 2008, 8:45 pm CDT

You get what you ask for!

Quote From: armidao

I'm not saying that these things did not happen to these girls, but I have traveled numerous times from Las Vegas, NV. and back and have seen, teens and women with hardly anything on fly out of and into Las Vegas, and have not seen them treated any differently.  There have even been Stripperscoming in to work for the weekend or leaving and are barely dressed, and I have never seen an attendant treat them any different.  On the other hand I have seen some barely dressed teens and women, enibriated and making an ass of themselves, and have heard the flight attendants ask them to "please tone it down:, or "clean up their language", or "their are xhildren on this flight".  I've even seen these enibriated girls go as far as trying to get elderly mens attention, and then when they do they would start flashing thier boobs and then laugh and say "don't you wish you can touch these or suck on these", sit with their mini skirts on and have thier legs wide open. I could go on but I will stop with those two incidents.   I've never heard a flight attendant be rude, but who's to say they are not out there.   I'm sure there are plenty, but I have yet to experience it.  But like I said in the beginning I'm not say that these things did not happen to these girls.

I saw the Dr. Phil show and I did not like the fact that you would not accept the South Western apology and the two free tickets anywhere in South Western's world.

Do not burn your bridges behind you!

Quite frankly, it is my opinion that you wanted exposure on the Dr. Phil show and you certainly were noticed on the South Western flight.
Dress as a good, decent , unfluratious woman, and you will never be disrespected.  And that is what these middle aged stewardess did for you.

I believe this did happen to you!  No doubt about it!  You got the respect you deserved.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board