Message Boards

Messages By: DrPhilBoard3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 5:20 pm CDT

Click on My Profile at the top

Messages appear to be ordered by date and time now. The most recent is displayed at the top of the page. The oldest at the end of all the pages.

I believe there is (at the bottom) a button called first which takes you to the more recent message. And a list too for the oldest (earliest) message in the board. The other buttons are for the pages in between.

Its like a book where pages are always added to the front of the book.You start at the front and just make your way back until you start to run into messages you have seen already. The newest message is at the front of the book.

You can change the order in which you view messages in your profile. 

Dr. Phil Board Moderator 3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 5:23 pm CDT

Deb

Okay, who changed my birthdate in my profile and how do I correct it? hmmmmm.

Well, Welcome back 200+ to lose buddies!

Deb

Click on "My Profile" at the top right and edit it there. 

DrPhilBoard3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:30 pm CDT

A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

My delete key won't function.....this site is less friendly to mac than the others.....it's so tough being a minority....LOL I don't get all the fun functions on a Mac...sigh...

Are you speaking of the "message title" bar, you cannot backspace there?  If you are, it has been reported.

Thank you,

DrPhilBoard3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:33 pm CDT

A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

In the body section, the delete key function (e.g. backspace to correct a type) won't function....I know it was working this afternoon.... Dont you just love it.......I lost my mind in Dreamweaver/Flash classes...LOL Thanks,,,,, Janet

I will report this promptly. 

Thank you!

DrPhilBoard3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 4:44 pm CDT

Rachel

Are we able to bookmark the "over 60" message board and return to it that way or do we have to go through the homepage and start all over again each time we want to return? Thanks

You can subscribe to the board you are wanting to frequent and when you log in, you can go to your subscriptions. 

Dr Phil Board 3

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
August 25, 2005, 8:51 am CDT

Tammy Jo

Quote From: love2bs

It does nothing.... No buttons or upload do-hicky thingy pops up.  

I can't delete cache pix either.... The page won't change at all.  

Kinda like "Freeze Frame"  "0 + 0"  "Nadda a thing"  "Nuttin Honey" Like ziltch, lol 

Can you guys delete them for me... ???? Like purdy pweeze??? 

Ok, I won't bug you guys about this any more today... *Smiles* 

Tammy Jo 

Try clearing your cache.  I have tested it and changed my picture and it is working fine for me.   

DrPhilBoard3 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2005, 9:50 am CDT

Tammy Jo

Quote From: love2bs

How can I change my user name back to what it was before this board changed??? 

I want it to read "Tammy Jo"  

Is this possible to change???? 

I tried this myself, however, it said that my old user name was already in use... Ok... 

But it really isn't.   

Please check your e-mail for a reply.   

DrPhilBoard3 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
September 14, 2005, 2:55 pm CDT

There were two different shoes featured on todays show:

Quote From: usarmykay

Can someone tell me the brand name of the shoes that were given away today? By the way, I have no weight issues. Just sagging breast and thinning hair at the age of 43. But, I'm not complaining. I'm blessed that's all that's wrong. We have 15,000 evacuees in my town. I'm very proud my two olders sons are National Guard and are working at a Special Needs Shelter. 

London Sole Classic Ballet Flats 

London Sole Classic Ballet Flats by designer Jane Winkworth have become an enduring and timeless fashion classic as an ultra feminine flat shoe and a brilliant alternative to stilettos and sneakers.  

www.londonsole.com 

and 

New Balance 715 Training Shoes 

New Balance is concentrating on women's needs with new women-only styles and new technology such as breathable mesh and shoes designed specifically to fit a woman's foot. 

www.newbalance.com 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
October 5, 2005, 2:16 pm CDT

Lostsoul2s

Quote From: lostsoul2s

Question For YouI live in canada and want to order some of Dr Phil's merchanise, but I don't see my State listed when I tried ordering it. So how do I order ?  

The Dr. Phil store is a separate website so I'm not sure of their policies, you can try contacting their Customer Service via email: drphilstore@tictocusa.com 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 12:20 pm CDT

A Reminder.....

Although this is a very hot topic, we ask that you please stay within this topic matter in a polite manner.  Your opinions are welcomed, but attacking another member or name calling will not be allowed.  We would like to see this board directed in the manner that is productive.  A debate of the issue is allowed, but NOT if the posts are in an attacking manner to other members.  Please remember that behind every screen-name is a person.  Please treat others as you would like to be treated.   

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board