Message Boards

Messages By:

October 11, 2007, 8:31 pm CDT

10/12 Homecoming Shooting

At the risk of sounding like I live in La La Land, I am going to just put this idea out on the table.  A few years ago on the Discovery Channel? I believe, I saw a documentary about how Russia was investing in research of psychic abilities.  It told how people were tested and those with abilities further trained to use their natural abilities.  How did they use them?  They were told to practice using their mental abilities to send messages.  Could they make someone ill?  Could they induce a heart attack?  Or some other illnesses?  I remember that the key to it was in the vibratory levels that the psychics were able to reach.  These vibrations were measurable with equipment, I guess similar to machines that monitor brain waves, etc.  The vibratory patterns of the most successful psychics were matched by designing equipment could pinpoint the right  level of vibration and it could be increased to be more potent.  So, what is my point?  I wonder how far these experiments went.  I wonder if over these past 20 or so years, the use of sending "signals" that are "negative", creating depression, anxiety, sickness, etc. have become the weapon that is afftecting our youth.    What do you think?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board