Message Boards

Messages By: brantrent

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 6:13 pm CDT

Getting revenge on an EX

I can't believe Tasha.  I am a female and have been dumped on.  However, why would we want to stoop down to their level!  I feel that I have a moral obligation to be honest.  That doesn't give me or anyone else the right to put together a web-site that allows women to dump on anyone.  Whether that person was right , wrong or indifferent.  Unless you can without a doubt back up what is being posted on the site then your moral obligation is to not allow it to be posted.  I think Tasha is wrong and should look into herself to see what she is doing to others.  I was so sick of listening to her and Dr. Phil's' show that I even screamed for her to shut up.  To bad she couldn't hear me.  How do we know what actions were played by the woman that made the postings.  We are all responsible for our relationships.  We all play a part in them.  It isn't one sided. As women we sometimes can get "emotional" and over react.  As Dr. Phil said the best revenge is to make good of yourself.  I did!!!!!!!! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 2, 2006, 11:35 am CDT

Women of Faith

I was blessed to be at the Women of Faith conference that was held this past week-end in Sacramento, CA.  Robin, thank you for your openness and candor.  I am sooooooooo looking forward to seeing this show on Tuesday.  I think Patsy Clairmont is one of the funniest people in this world.  I am blessed that God got her out of bed and on stage for us to enjoy.

God Bless, DeeDee  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board