Message Boards

Messages By: naperangel

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
frustrated
November 6, 2006, 7:15 pm CST

About CPS

I have worked with the county CPS worker that the child comes from for many many years.  I was a child advocate for many years also in this state and I will tell you any time I had to go to CPS they checked totally for any accusations that I had to turn into them.  Yes, they are overworked and under staffed but I will say this county CPS is very thorough and have always been.  also the friend of the court tries to help all they can.  So I do agree with Dr. Phil about the CPS department.  I would like to find out more though of what everyone is afraid to say in the family.  So Dr. Phil, I hope you get to the end of this.  And Kaylee needs help whether she was molested by her dad or someone else or put up to it.  this child is the one who is the main thing.  Nothing else. 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
sad
December 13, 2008, 11:45 am CST

I agree

I am a viet nam vet and as far back as I can remember, there has always been a problem with the way some of the public has reacted to returning service personnel.  The Viet Nam war was the worse for vets and yet to this day they are still being treated unfairly.  I feel so for those who come  back from overseas and are being led on a wild goose chase.  Please tell these service personnel to contact their local American Legion, Disabled Vets, Veterans of Foreign Wars and join.  These organizations fight for our vets and are constantly trying to work with legislature to get things done.  It is bad enough that our service personnel are over there and defending our country and then coming back here to be treated with disrespect by not getting the help that is needed for them. 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
December 13, 2008, 12:00 pm CST

wonderful

Dr. Phil, Merry Christmas to you and your family and may God richly bless you.  I enjoy watching your show and the give away and see the wonderful looks of amazement on the faces of your audience.  One day I will try to get to the show for this wonderful show but for now I am happy that people are getting blessed for Christmas on your show.  My Christmas wish is that our service personnel are all brought home safely, that everyone finds of love and hope of Christmas and keeps it in their heart all year through, and that the people in the audience reaches out to others and blesses them too, for in giving is the blessing.  I have very little if nothing, but I try to give one gift to a child that I do not know or I try to get a Christmas basket together to give to a needy family in the area and that they do not know who it comes from.  I have been doing this for many many years.  My health may be poor but God has given me breathe.  I may not have much, but what I do I feel blessed.  I am praying that I can go and see the kids for Christmas and be able to come up with money to give them precious gifts that will mean a lot to them. Otherwise, I will call them all Christmas day and wish them a blessed and Merry Christmas and then relax and watch tv for the day and enjoy being alive.  the song I'll be home for Christmas will be my theme song this year.  :-)  God bless each and everyone of you as you are blessed in your giving.  And I love your show.  :-)

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board