Message Boards

Messages By: debhgn

Message Emote
angry
December 2, 2005, 4:47 pm CST

Letter to a Toxic Friend-from my diary.

Debby:

You know I will tell you like it is.  I’ve not always done that with you, I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.  But over the last few days I have found you have no regard for any other person’s feelings other than your own.  I’ve spent several days, actually since August 26th trying to understand and figure out why you need to lie to the extreme extent you do.  (no, I am not even pretending I am any angle, not even close)  Consider this my declaration to stop enabling or tolerating your disgusting behavior that you unleash on those you call your friends.  I have researched Habitual Liars and Compulsive Liars and below is what I have found:

I’ve sat and heard you lie, and have even commented on it when you got off the phone.  I’ve seen you do the complete personality change from rage to sugar would melt in your mouth at the flick of a switch.

I’ve sat in a car and heard you lie to Cassandra and not bat an eye.  I’m sure it’s been the same with her.  I’ve witnessed lies from complete fabricated stories and events to what you had for breakfast. 

Last year when you were on a roll I asked someone if you had always done this, it was confirmed that you had.  It was at that time I really started to take note of all the lies.  From that point on I started checking on things you would tell me.  I could list page after page of all the lies you told me. 

“Some black friends of mine are coming in this weekend and have a beautiful home on Pleasant Valley road.  They have a house here and in the east.  They are super rich, could pay cash for a million dollar home if they wanted.  You should come out this weekend and go swimming when they get in.” (needless to say, you never called) 

After Cassandra and David actually moved here and I was talking to Cassandra one day.  That was when I realized how big you could spin your tales. 

You had lead me to believe that you guys had been friends for years, that they were so ‘upscale” and had two homes and blah blah blah.  It was all lies, Debby.  Yes they know of the tale you told.  We’ve all known it was a lie for about a year now.  But we loved you anyway. 

I just don’t understand what your reasoning would be to lie to me of all people.  I also don’t understand why you call Cassandra and David your friends, yet talk about the filth you think they live in and the damage they are doing to their home, or the damn pool at the farm.  Why the hell do you care??  I can not believe how naïve I was to think you were not running me into the ground as you do them.  You swing a heavy axe into the backs of those you call your friends.

Then I let my guard down.  Listening to you.  Knowing deep inside everything thing you would say was more likely a lie than the truth.  But I loved you anyway.  You were my sister, or so I thought. 

I watched you manipulate Julie Crowe and especially Carol Ann.  I was witness to you doing your best to come between those two, long before the “incident”.  I didn’t understand it but accepted it. 

I watched as you would pump Carol Ann for information to do nothing more than to spread whatever she told you.  Much was extremely personal.  You did the exact same thing to Julie McCormick.  I don’t know why it didn’t dawn on me you would do the exact same to me.  I guess because you made me feel like I was really special to you. 

I have sat across the table from you and tell a story that I knew was not close to the real story and said nothing.  I enabled you.  I regret that very much. 

I have watched you plant seeds, stage events and then go in for the kill in your business and personal life.  You are cunning and extremely intelligent.  I have come to learn any and all actions you take is nothing more than a setting for manipulation on the horizon.

Then this summer came.  Holli noticed sometime just before the 4th of July that we hardly heard from Cassandra and David or Candy.  I chalked it up to all the drama going on in your life.  I would ask you about them and you would tell me that you hardly heard from Cassandra or that you talked to her the other day and she was in a funk.  I made the mistake of letting you be the single source of my contact with them.  She made the same mistake. 

You lead her to believe that Steve and I were having problems of some sort and I was angry all year.  You would never be specific.  You would dissuade her from calling me to check in.  Debby, you did this, there is no need to pretend you didn’t.  When she brought this up to me, David was there and confirmed you lead them to believe this.  Yet, when I confronted you about it, right in front of Cassandra, you still continued to LIE!  Blatantly LIE!  That is when I knew I could never trust you again. 

Her mouth fell open as did mine.  You even compounded the lie.  Debby, I had spoke with Cassandra many time the day you made the story up about calling her and that she told you she asked me what was wrong with Steve and I because she figured I must be mad about something or I would have come over to do her porch.  Debby, that was a complete fabrication.  She did not tell you that.  You called her alright, but that is not what she told you.  Later that day, I called you and bluntly asked you about that story again, and you swore that is what she said.  (be careful about doing that kind of thing, with 3-way calling Cassandra could have very well been on the line listening to you lie). I gave you every opportunity to come clean and you failed.  You took your lie and involved Cassandra in the explanation of it.  What kind of friend is that??? 

How many times did you tell me the line of BS about what you guys did on the 4th of July?  You never could tell me that you and everyone including the dogs piled in on Cassandra and David at the farm.  I gave you several chances to see if you would tell me the actual truth and you NEVER could do it.  Why did you feel it was something to lie about?  Why did you do your best to keep me as far away from our group this summer as possible?

You would tell me story after story and NEVER mention that your sister Becky was in anyway close to this place.  Yet, event after event was happening.  I wasn’t even allowed to know that I could come over to Cassandra’s for coffee.  You kept me thinking she didn’t want to see anyone and was not very sociable all year.  WHY?

You would tell me it was you and Sarah doing this or that, and NEVER mention Becky.  It was you and Sarah that ruined David and Cassandra’s trip to Mississippi over watering the ferns and the alarm going off.  You stopped by to tell me how wonderful Cassandra’s hair looked and I should come over to see it.  You told me several times you did her hair and it looked so good.  You NEVER mentioned Becky being the real person to do it.

I have racked my brain trying to figure out why you have acted like a 7 year old.  I have come up with nothing.  However, I noticed several similarities in the Carol Ann and Julie Crowe relationship. 

To add to your unhealthy and unacceptable behavior, you started hurting Holli’s feelings.  We let this go on 2 weeks too long.  You started acting even more childish.  Wanting your picture first, (how childish) no reference to going to www.holligrubb.com to see the virtual tour.  Even though she spent HOURS working on it.  You started getting Martha to do things for you like you used to do.  You began redoing everything Holli had done.  Basically removing her “scent” from things you guys had done together.  She noticed it and you were sending your message very clearly. 

THEN, you tried to get by with not including her with the Lexington Avenue listing.  Did you think you could sneak that by her?  She is NOT stupid. 

I again gave you a chance to explain your behavior and during 3 questions you lied on each answer:

Q: Is Holli on that Lexington Avenue Listing, you told her since she was sick you would just sign her name to the listing agreement.

A: I don’t know

Q: She’s not on the listing agreement.

A: Yes, she is. Just look on the computer.

Q: She did.  And it’s under your MLS number only.  She is not on there at all.  Even the description says to call you only.

A: Well, she’s not even met the people. (duh!  Wonder why that is.  You even had a second appointment with them on Thursday and you didn’t even mention to her anything about attending) She is going to get a referral fee.

I just don’t know what kind of relationship/friendship I could have with a person who lies to me with every breath and would treat my child they way you did.  This letter is not intended as a warning, just a cleansing.  However, if you EVER do anything to hurt or cause damage to my child it will not go unnoticed!  I have spent the last several days recapping, recalling and journaling every thing I know you have done to those you say you care about.  You have awoke a sleeping giant so to speak.  What you did to me is one thing, but you mess with my child and fury will be unleashed beyond your comprehension.

Two more days have passed since you were confronted on the Lexington Avenue listing and you have not corrected the listing agreement.  YOUR LACK OF CORRECTIVE ACTION CONFIRMS IT WAS NOT MISTAKE AND WAS A DILIBERATE ACT.

If I was to hurt your son or say Maggie how would you feel?  Angry?  Outraged?  Vengeful?  Me, I’m disappointed in you.  Holli said to me the other day that she felt bad because she at one time looked up to you.  She thought we were family.  How many times did you come off as being her other mom?  She is three times the person you will ever be.  You didn’t have to stab her in the back, Debby.  Nor did you have to invent story lines about me. 

What I question is:
What was your motivation? 
What end did you expect? 
What other wild stories have you told about me personally and to whom?
Do you know the difference between truth and tale?
Is the behavior why your relationships are short lived?
Why do you not want anyone in your house anymore?  (what is going on in there?)
Have you ever or are you going to try and get some help with this lying problem?
Do you enjoy the havoc you inflict on other?
How many others know the depth of this problem?
Do you always abuse friends in this manner?
Why do you take so much and give so little to a friendship?
Why do you think you always have to run the show, be the boss, tell everyone what to do.  Done to the point of what furniture they should buy for their home.  I’ve seen inside the rooms you keep the doors shut tight on, Debby they are disgusting.  Junk everywhere! 
Why do you put on the plastic façade, when none of it’s real?  Narcissism?
(I thought maybe when you read that info you want about Becky you would recognize yourself in there somewhere)
Do you think everyone is to meet your standards or are only there to please you??
Why can you not do something for other that is just from the heart?
Have you ever sought help with your out of control shopping, especially clothes.  I’ve seen it all.  Racks and Racks and Racks of clothes.  Your bed piled high with them, every closet packed full.  Where do you sleep?  On the floor still?
Why do you feel like you should be the good parent police?  You seem to know how terribly Carol Ann and Cassandra raise their children, but mother of the year, you ARE NOT!  It is a subject of humor when your name and children are mentioned together.   Are you jealous of your friend’s relationships with their children?  

What I do know is that I have been a good, faithful and reliable friend to you.  I have given much more that I have taken.  I have dropped everything to come to your rescue.  You have done little to contribute.  In fact if you do one tiny meaningless thing for someone you call a friend, you lay a guilt trip on them for it.  You would not even leave a message from me to Angie when I needed medication!!!!

You used to ask me over for coffee, but in reality you wanted me to take you somewhere, pack your damn mulch home, paint your porch, put something you bought together and on and on.  On occasion you would offer to help me paint.  You didn’t do anything constructive to help.  All you did was go back over anything I had done and piddle with it for hours.  Even the one day you helped at Roxanne’s when Steve had surgery.  You did nothing but talk to Roxanne all day.  The only thing I can think of that you ever did that help my work day move along was painting one closet.  That was it, and that was just one time.  I also know you have told how you send me all kinds of business and you and I know that is not true.  I’ve only did two houses that you had listed.  How many years have I known you?

I can no longer be a friend to you this way.  I do not trust you.  I do not believe anything no matter how trivial it is that you say.  I do not take all your drama very seriously anymore since you exaggerate or create .

If you ever decide to change your behavior and prove you are worthy of my friendship, give me a call.  Until then, you are on your own.  Find someone else to use and abuse.  You will wake everyday wishing you had me or Holli to call upon for assistance, and guess what?  You no longer have that luxury. 

You said you wrote Carol Ann a letter such as this when she was hounding you with her problems. (if you did or not is unknown, since it was probably a lie) This is my letter to you.  This is an inventory of our friendship and it’s piss pour isn’t it. 

Good luck to you.  Also let this also be known, your presence will not stop me from visiting Cassandra, Angie, Candy or anyone else we both know.  Do not think that if I stop by and you are there I will just drive on by, that will not happen.  You do not have that kind of power. 

Tuesday September 6, 2005:

Well Debby, today Holli saw that you were having Martha print out some brochures on that Lexington Avenue home listing that you tried to scam Holli out of.  This is so funny, or I think so anyway.  All you got was the MLS sheet with no interior pictures, nor any virtual tour link and a print out of the utilities straight from the utility company site.  What a joke.  Before you fucked over Holli, she would put together a complete booklet, with several pages of full color photos (interior and exterior), the utilities, the MLS and disclosure sheets.  All on specialty paper and bound.  Costing Holli about $4.00 a piece.  Then you would want 10-20 of them.  Holli would deliver what you thought was needed and more.  Now look what you’ve got.  Piss poor as far as I can tell. 

Was it not just last week you were having some kind of psychotic episode over two pictures that had a slight pink cast to them on another listing.  We all know now that was just an excuse for Martha to take as much of Holli off the booklets as possible while Holli was out of town.  (Do you have any idea how petty it was to “want your picture to appear first”?  I thought you were a grown woman?  Aren’t you well over 50 years old?) You didn’t even want a link to her website in the booklet where the virtual tour was located.  Damn, Debby!  Martha isn’t going to spend hours putting first rate information books for you is she?  Looks like you are already suffering.  I thought you had to have every thing so fucking high class.  By the way, you might want to get Holli’s permission to use any and all pictures she took, you know, so there won’t be any copyright infringement.

December 2, 2005 

Well Debby, you’ve not even slowed down have you.  You have closed on two houses now, the one you screw Holli out of and the one she well deserved ½ of the commission.  All you gave her was a friggin’ referral fee!  Left her holding the bag with all the hours of work done, the full expense of advertising and printing cost!  To date you owe Holli over $2000.00!   

Message Emote
sad
January 6, 2006, 5:11 am CST

Husband not participating

I need some advice for my daughter.   When she married, having a family was on the forefront.  

They have been married 5 years and she "thought" they were trying to get pregnant. No birth control etc.  For over a year he has lead he to believe that they are trying to get pregnant. 

Recently her husband told me that she only want to have sex when she fertile and he resents that.  

Over the past year that explains why when she is most fertile he is suddenly tired...etc.  

Is he punishing her for not having sex on demand for his pleasure?  

This brings tears to her eyes just to talk about and she can't seem to bring the subject up to him.  She can hardly speak of it to me, her mom. 

I feel he's being selfish and I'm not sure she wants to go through life without the fullfillment of having a family.  

I was wondering if there is any advice on how to approach this subject and let him know that Ishe doesn't  want to have to chose between a life with only him or a life with a family even if it means with someone else. 

She just turned 25 and he is 30. 

Since she can hardly talk about it and the subject has not even been talked more about since he spouted that out during an arugment. 

I'm not far from an intervention in the form of a family meeting to break the ice and get the subject and discussion going. 

I'm very close to my son in law, he listens to me and on may occassions during spats they have I take his side so to speak.  I go and talk with him as his mom and listen to what he has to say and complain about.  I'm not one "that my daughter is perfect and he's not going to treat my baby that way..." 

He is pretty self absorbed.  Not always but mostly thinks of himself and what brings him pleasure without thinking about how it affects his wife.  I think this is another one of those cases. 

His family is very sefl absorbed and fragmented.  He hates spending holidays with his family due to the lack of things "feeling like a family event"  he's always excited to come to our home for holidays.   

I really need some help here.  My daughter's heart is hurting and I'm hurting for her. 

Thank you guys. 

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 1:53 am CST

The Eroding Male

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 1:57 am CST

The Eroding Male

The Eroding Male     So how are we as women supposed to have any kind of meaningful relationship with a member of a species that is constantly on TV, news print, ads, talk shows, etc as having committed such horrible acts against women and children??   This is NOT a sarcastic remark in any way.  I'm asking this question for the depth of my soul.   How can a woman let a member of this species touch her sexually and feel anything but pure sickness!     It is said that it's not about sex, it's about control.  I have to disagree.  It's more about the control of the sex.   If men were told daily of all these horrible and disgusting things about women do you think they would want a loving and intimate relationship with a woman.     After years and years and years of hearing of and being warned of all the sickening things women were capable of in their desire to fulfill their sexual needs would a man desire the woman.  Want her to bear his children, be his life companion?   The horrible acts that are more frequently exposed than ever before have devastated the psyche of women throughout the world.   Leaving the hope of a meaningful relationship between a man and a woman forever fleeting the grasps of both species.   Each day that passes and another unthinkable act upon a child by a man is exposed brings me closer to the core feeling that now exists inside me.  That feeling being I am increasingly hating ALL men, not necessarily because of who they are but WHAT they are!   As I see it, Men throughout the world should be rising up against these creatures of sexual desire.  Those whose desire is so strong they kill and maim children to satisfy their lust.   Not only do we have the sexual exploits of men splashed on every news program, billboard and print media, we are also saturated with all the other forms of abuse, physical and mental these creatures inflict upon women and children.   Each day that passes I find it harder to put my arms around my husband without flinching at the thought of becoming intimate with him.  I feel doing so would only be contributing to the sickness.   If they were other than human, would they be allowed to live?  Take a moment and look at what little they now contribute and the extent to which they have eroded and corrupted civilization then tell me I am wrong.   If they were a creature, a bacteria, a virus would we not be doing everything possible to eradicate them from society?

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 2:05 am CST

The Eroding Male

Read this, surely I'm not the only person seeing this!

So how are we as women supposed to have any kind of meaningful relationship with
a member of a species that is constantly on TV, news print, ads, talk shows, etc as having committed such horrible acts against women and children??
  This is NOT a sarcastic remark in any way.  I'm asking this question for the depth of my soul.   How can a woman let a member of this species touch her sexually and feel anything but pure sickness!     It is said that it's not about sex, it's about control.  I have to disagree.  It's more about the control of the sex.   If men were told daily of all these horrible and disgusting things about women do you think they would want a loving and intimate relationship with a woman.     After years and years and years of hearing of and being warned of all the sickening things women were capable of in their desire to fulfill their sexual needs would a man desire the woman.  Want her to bear his children, be his life companion?   The horrible acts that are more frequently exposed than ever before have devastated the psyche of women throughout the world.   Leaving the hope of a meaningful relationship between a man and a woman forever fleeting the grasps of both species.   Each day that passes and another unthinkable act upon a child by a man is exposed brings me closer to the core feeling that now exists inside me.  That feeling being I am increasingly hating ALL men, not necessarily because of whom they are but WHAT they are!   As I see it, Men throughout the world should be rising up against these creatures of sexual desire.  Those whose desire is so strong they kill and maim children to satisfy their lust.   Not only do we have the sexual exploits of men splashed on every news program, billboard and print media, we are also saturated with all the other forms of abuse, physical and mental these creatures inflict upon women and children.   Each day that passes I find it harder to put my arms around my husband without flinching at the thought of becoming intimate with him.  I feel doing so would only be contributing to the sickness.   If they were other than human, would they be allowed to live?  Take a moment and look at what little they now contribute and the extent to which they have eroded and corrupted civilization then tell me I am wrong.   If they were a creature, a bacteria, a virus would we not be doing everything possible to eradicate them from society?         

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 8:50 am CST

RE: The Eroding Male

Quote From: joline

Its so sad to see some one so angree at the world ! 

I would love to know your story, why you hate men so much ! surely it can't  just because of what the press and media say, you had to have had a terrible ordeal with men to feel the way you do ! and yet you are married ? who hurt you so badly ???
I hope we can help you feel beter about the world ! 

Thank you for the welcome.    I know I'm not alone in the fact that the female species are being disgusted more and more with the male.  I'm talking about the core, animal in each.

This was subject that I have pondered from the depths of my mind for some time now.  I cannot put my finger on any one particular time it appeared, only that each day it grows.   The desire to live but mostly to  procreate drives all organisms (most anyway).  So how could one get so out of control with this animalistic instincts.

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 9:23 am CST

How Porn Has Affected Our Relationship

Quote From: luvmiman1

I am so sorry you see this as true of "all" males.  I am here to tell you this is NOT the truth.  Although I am certain that some humans (not just men) are capable and DO these unspeakable acts on children and women....this is NOT the majority of men.  Actually when speaking about men and porn...there is still a debatable small number of men "addicted" to porn in comparison to those who don't use porn.  Sorry, but that's true.  Even though, I doubt any number is correct. (Who's going to tell us the truth anyway).  The fact is, there are many men who are heroes right now on this very day.  Many men, who give their lives to protect women, children...total strangers.  There are millions of wonderful giving, caring, loving, husbands who love and cherish their families, their wives.  But how boring would the news be to this society if they put numerous stories about the goodness of man?  How "addicted" are we as a society to hearing only the saturated news of horrors that men (and women) do out there?  The ratings would seriously go down if they weren't fillled with the bloody gore of bad news??? 

When I see this way too much....I have to sometimes take a news "fast" and flip past the news of the day.  It's overwhelming!  I also have to remind myself that they only report the bad, not the good of human beings.  There are men right now sleeping in tents, sleeping bags, in cold whether, right along side brave women, fighting a war they shouldn't have to fight to help those they don't even know.  There are men in white coats saving little lives from illness and serious injury.  There are Dad's who go to 12 hour work days feeling overwhelmed with pressures of daily life and still getting up every day doing the same job...just to survive.  There are husbands facing their wives certain death from disease and he's holding her and taking care of her and the kids too. 

Look at the goodness sometimes...look at who is saving these little ones damaged by other sick people.   Look at those who care deeply enough that they take them in everyday and give some kids new chances they would never have.  There ARE so many good people still breathing the same air with you.  YES< this world is in serious trouble.....it's rampid...or is it just rampidly reported more these days?   

Hold on tight...things will get worse.  But please don't put all men into one catagory and think for a second that women are doing anything better these days anyway....they are not.   WE are all equally responsible for the decline in this world.  If by nothing else...accepting it from the beginning and letting it get out of control.  After all,....how many mothers today do you see acting as if they never grew up....striving to be 16 their whole life...raising daughters to believe they aren't worth anything unless they are a 32DD cup...and dress like the average "call girl" to go to school.....look at how many have never once knelt down and spoke a prayer over their children......look at how many have not once spent a day just being a "mom" anymore...because the Lexus in the drive way is more valuable than the time.... 

We don't have to BE like this....we, individually have a choice everyday to do one thing to make this better....EVEN if it's JUST for our own husbands.....or our kids.  That's where change starts....letting those around us see US being loving and caring people.  Don't let this bad news take hold and make you see everyone negatively....it will only make things worse inside your world. Pray and believe....because an end to these evils is on the horizon and its' sure to happen.  Smile and rest assured that there are good people in this world.....aren't YOU one of them?   

Welcome here....what is your take on this inside your own life?  Are you OK....or has this harmed you in some way you can share.  Believe this.....even here on this board....And inside my own life...men can be wonderful, they are.  Men are JUST AS hurting and affected by this in many ways...this is NOT a gender thing.....this harms both sexes.  And it will take both sexes to do something about it. 

Luv  I wish you well 

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I would suggest that  there would be a equal unti of measure between the male who is not sex driven to the point of destruction of a species and that of the female who is.

Am I ok?  I suppose that would be a relative question.  

I suggest that the subjec of my orgina post, "the eroding male" is in fact a gender thing.  A look into our prisons will verify this as fact.

Again I ask: if a virus was doing this kind of devasting damage to any species would there not be a vaccine for it, a cure?  More research is being put toward "bird flu" than ridding society from the deadly (in so many ways) disease.

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 9:30 pm CST

The Eroding Male

Quote From: misfitgirl

When people start going oh well what can we do? We need to raise up against this. Like i have said before for those that have the time write to your local senators and congress, even the president. Yeah he might not care but what do u hvae to lose? ten minutes? Just tell them just what you told us. 

This animalistc behavior is being rewarded, look at how porn used to be shameful, well  not anymore, its the cool thing to watch and do. Young girls grow up and have images of brittney spears and all these gilrs half naked on tv and then boys are always seeing thii and they think thats normal, they think girls should act like sl*ts. Also alot of parents dont care, they dont even watch there children. I know parents who are meth addicts do u think they care. They dont even know aht there kids are doing. So these kids end up growing up and being just animalistc cuz no one ever told them what was right and wrong. 

Exactly!

The creature is being fed and rewarded for nonsocial behavior with more porn and sexually explicit material being more socially acceptable.   Why is this allowed to happen?  What is the answer to bring this to a halt? 

No longer do women and children even feel save in the arms of their church.  What are we to do with the minor male children?

At what point do they cross over from being grouped with women and children to creatures that are only driven to live through the next nanosecond of their lives by the desire for sex. 

Again I say: If this were anything: organism, bacteria, virus, or other animal there would be an out cry that would ring louder than any other thing throughout the lands. 

For the women who are reading this (which I'm sure in the majority) I ask you to watch the bulge in your partners pants the next time you watch a movie.

Also take note that during that movie (or television show for that matter) each change of a scene returns with a shot of a woman's tiny waste, their breasts or their back sides.  Again rewarding the male for staying tuned in as well as giving his sexual desire another feeding.   Not only does this feed their mental stimuli for more sex it reinforces to them that the constant desire in acceptable.  

In turn it becomes a vicious circle of hunger, and feed at all costs. 

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2006, 9:43 pm CST

The Erdoing Male

Quote From: misfitgirl

I wrote to the president like a monthn ago.I mena i know he is a bucy guy so what could i expect... Maybe im just umb but of course no one ever wrote back to me. I think i will try again. I alwyas contact my senator and she always writes back to me at least. Somtimes i will admit i feel dumb doing this but i feel like someone has to point out what is going on here.
Misfit:   Continue your quest.  I find it incomprehensible that so few  see this as a problem that is changing our society.    We have now become a society of disposable women and children.    It is viewed as woman and children are only here to fulfill the sick sexual desire of the male.   Please remember you are writing to a make homo erectus, so this may not penetrate to the comprehending  part of their brain.   I would love to she the brain CT scan of ANY male as they are fed (through whatever means) their constant stream of sex.   

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2006, 3:22 pm CST

How Porn Has Affected Our Relationship

Quote From: joline

I get your piont and all but have always believed in the eqaul rights thing ! you know the live and let live not all men are bad ( they'r just bad at it) just as not all women are bad ! how many babies get throuwn away ( here in SA.) every year not by the fathers but the mothers ? how many women abuse there own kids? a few years back in Durban SA there was a case of a mother selling her 4 under age daughters for sex to get money as she didn't want to work  ! mothers selling there 3/24 month old babys for sex ! all this is going on . just a few days ago , there was a new born baby that was thrown away when the police got her a few hours later she was raped and dead ! could you abandon your own child at an unsafe place ????? 

and so I could go on and on and on ! 

but the fact is that the women of the society are just as acountable for the shape things are in ! 

Its not a matter of men vs women its a fact of morals vs no morals . blaming all on one sex isn't fair ! 

I also have had gruges , was raped , was molested , beaten etc. but have also seen it happen to men by women ! and have seen women treat men just as bad ! 

It just doesn't help pointing fingers ! 

so any way how are you ? 

are you pissed because of the media or have you got personal reasons? 

I'm glad you came back ! 

Something tells me that my point was not  "gotten".   The word  "but" showed up as word  7.  Doesn't  Dr. Phil say that  "when the word but is used, that means "forget everything I just said".   Everyone could give example after example of how our society has eroded.   I suggest that MOST of the erosion is if not directly, most certainly indirectly had been caused from the male desire for sexual fulfillment at all costs.    Women have found using the male animal's need for sex as a way to make a quick buck for whatever reason they work: feeding children or drug habit.  Again leading to further crime and disease.   I say to you, the male desire for sex at all cost is the root of all evil. PS: Could someone explain why these message boards are so screwy!  You read them, the are from July last year until present.  With Present being page number 795+.  You read something you would like to post to, you log in and POOF! The post that was on say, page 795 is now located somewhere around page 5 or 6.  The posts reverse from new to old, when the were old to new.  What's that all about?  This is not rocket science here.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board