Message Boards

Messages By: dustmite1

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
September 12, 2005, 11:44 am CDT

how important is looks?

i have always been considered NOT pretty -not that i'm too ugly to look at - but i have seen the preference all my life to the pretty ones - no matter what - pretty gets first in whatever the situation is........ i can wish all i want - but since i'm not considered 'pretty' i sure don't get what i want -   

it's totally frustrating living in a world like this -   

i won't be surprised at what jay finds - i know i won't -   

thanks for your shows - thanks for all you do -   

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
ecstatic
December 2, 2005, 3:51 pm CST

HOORAY! for the first wive's club !!!!

THANK YOU DR PHIL AND ROBIN!! What you do each day does have an impact on me but TODAY!!! WOWEEEEEEE! I sure empathize with all those women and today made me feel SO GOOD because they looked and acted so different than the last time I saw them - HOORAY for them (and you who helped them get there). I have issues in my life that I'm working on - today was just SO inspirational to ME! I had goose bumps all over my body when you began telling them about what they were getting and THEN!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED GLORIA GAYNOR and I made her song 'I WILL SURVIVE' MY SONG!!! so when she came on - --well- can you get DOUBLE goose bumps??? OH MY GOODNESS - I LOVED HEARING HER SING!!! I have NEW and STRONGER drives now! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board