Message Boards

Messages By: powaygrl

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
August 16, 2005, 9:05 am CDT

Message too Mark and Tess

hi Mark and Tess, I'm so sorry about what happened,I too was bullied in middle school,now I'm going to be a sophomore in highschool, my name is Caitlin and i'm 15 in a half, I'd be happy if you would im me at Chrgrs2008 and also email me at neilancaitlin@yahoo.com. 

Thank You! 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 19, 2005, 7:28 pm CDT

oMG!!!

Jamey needs to take the kids and run for the hills!!!!!! this woman needs a wake up call and when she called her 11 year old retarded that disturbed me, because there are kids out there that have learning disabilities, i'm 15 in a half with learning disabilities now if the 7 and 11 year olds see this email me at neilancaitlin@yahoo.com, i hope the mom changed and i hope that the 7 and 11 year old girld continue to do the best.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
December 8, 2005, 5:28 pm CST

Extreme Follow-UP

it looks like the mom is getting better, but she still has more work to do, I hope she keeps getting better

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
April 19, 2006, 10:18 am CDT

kudos to the parents

i'm glad those parents are doing the right thing and protecting their daughers,i have hope that coryn's boyfriend will get better if he goes to counseling to get help, but i'm not so sure about katie's boyfriend he never showed up,but coryn's boyfriend Brian did. Brian if your reading this i have faith in you to get better, it makes me happy to see that you showed up to this show and agreed to talk to dr.phil about it.  and Katie if you're reading this get out of the ugly situation before the baby gets abused.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 8:20 am CDT

OH My!

as i see those kids in pain i feel sad,they need to get the children out of the house right now! i wish i could hug the children and have them live with my parents, they don't deserve this, Karen i'm 16 and i would love it if you gave them my email address it is: Chargers2190@yahoo.com  , please get help for those kids, when you get better, please hug them and tell them you love them, i'm happy to see you show up today to get the help,and if you have trouble parenting you should write into  JO Frost on supernanny.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 3:27 pm CDT

those children need out

i think the father also abuses them, besides the mother. I'm so happy to not have that kind of life,seriously dr.phil do take these kids out of the house now!

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 9, 2006, 6:30 am CDT

To Karen

i'm glad you were on dr.phil,  once again please get help for the children, please stay out of the home for awhile til you get help, i might be 16 but i'm willing to listen to you if you want email me at chargers2190@yahoo.com, you and jim have beatiful children, please look at the tape over and over, and get help. i don't want those children hurt.karen when you get better,do me a favor hug your kids and tell them you love them. Dr.Phil please follow up on this family. thank you!

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 9, 2006, 6:25 pm CDT

my opinion about the show today

i think it's wrong for the father to take the girls away,i think the girls are hurting because they are stuck in the middle of there parents fighting.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 10, 2006, 3:37 pm CDT

in my opinion

dr.phil needs to concentrate  on getting the parents to work together on what is best for the girls,i think the girls are hurting because they feel bad when the parents are talking bad about each other dr.phil get the parents to work together,and ask the girls how they feel and if there say bad things about eachother

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 8:27 am CDT

i can't wait

i wonder how alex is doing, i also want to know how chris and stacy are and also how that  single mom with her 5 kids are  doing

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board