Message Boards

Messages By: alone86

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 11:43 pm CDT

hey everyone

i hope everyone finds the new message board. hello to all who have already found it. hope everyone is doing good. i am the same, so that isn't very good, but that's ok i guess. i'm used to it now, but it still sucks. well, i should go to bed. talk to you later i guess. jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 11:45 pm CDT

hey

i'm not sure if anyone from the old board is going to be on again, but i hope so. i would be very sad if i didn't have anyone to talk to.  if anyone reads this please reply so i know someone else is here. thanks. jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 11:57 pm CDT

buffy

Hi i need help I lost my Grandfather almost 2 years ago and i still cant get over the fact that hes gone if anyone could help me in and way i would be so happy to know someone knows how i feel and can helpBuffy
hey buffy, i can't relate with losing a grandparent, but i have lost people in my life. it isn't easy. i recently lost my baby. i was 14 weeks pregnant and i had a misscarriage. i know about losing someone close. i am sorry for your loss, and i'm not sure i can give any advice as i am grieving right now, but maybe it will help to know that it is ok to remember him. and it isn't disrespectful to not be sad anymore. but don't worry if you are. i'm sure grandparents are hard people to lose. have you been to the grave? that might help you accept that he's gone. did you go to the funeral? if not, that could be a reason that you can't get over it. also, "get over it" isn't really the term i would use. i don't think getting over it is what you need to do. maybe just accepting the fact that he lived a long life and he is at peace now would be a good way to look at it. i don't know. death sux, but everyone goes through it at one time or another. i don't mean that to sound cold. it's just a fact of life. sorry i can't be of much help. i hope you are able to accept this at some point so you can go on with your life. again, i'm sorry for your loss. jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
July 23, 2005, 1:44 pm CDT

mom

HI jen,Iam so glad you are still here .How have you been since we haven't be able to post?Hope all is well with you .post again soon .luv cathy
hey cathy. i was going crazy not being able to post and keep in touch with you. i didn't know what to do. anyway, things aren't really going good still. but how are u? i hope you are doing good. anyway, i missed you. jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 1:48 pm CDT

cathy

hey, i saw you were having trouble changing your pic. at the top of this page you should see something that says, welcome: 101160-log out-my profile-need help?

click on my profile and in the top left corner you can change your pic. hope this helps. let me know. jena

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 1:56 pm CDT

mrs. ryan

I am here. I dotn remember talking to you but i was on the old board. I was always in the infertility room......Whats going on? If you need to talk, i am here. Im living in Turkey now so there is a big time difference. I dont know where you are but i am 10 hours ahead of CAlifornia. Thats where i used to live....I hope everything works out for you.....

Mrs. Ryan

hey, i didn't see you on the old board either. i was only on for the last little while. i lost my baby on may 16 of this year. it wasn't a planned pregnancy, and it wasn't even my choice to have sex in the first place. i was raped and ended up pregnant. i was 14 weeks into the pregnancy and had a miscarriage. i am really struggling with losing my baby. i have always wanted kids, but i was planning on waiting til i was married. at the present i don't even have a boyfriend, and i am going to college. having a baby would have really made things difficult, but i had accepted the fact that it was going to happen. then i had a miscarriage. you would think i would be happy cuz i didn't want a baby, but it hurts more than anything. i have struggled with depression for the past five years of my life, and this has really made it hard to want to even fight anymore. i am really just not sure what to do about this. oh, just so you know, i'm not sure what sex the baby was, but i gave the name Lael to my baby. it means belonging to God so i thought it fitting. anyway, thanks for letting me know that someone else is here. hope to hear from you again. jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 2:01 pm CDT

hey

i thought i would get a board for people in canada because this is an american website but canadians have computers too. anyone from canada feel free to post about your pregnancy troubles.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 4:29 pm CDT

cathy

Hey there everyone i'm trying again to add a pic to body of message bare with me.cathy

i'm not sure if this will work, but try right clicking on the space in your profile where your pic is suppose to be. you should be able to select "view picture". click that if you can. i don't know if that will work, but i lost my pic and did that and it came back. it's probably worth a try. luv, jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 4:39 pm CDT

amanda

My name is Amanda I was born In November 1977, for some reason my parents couldn't keep me so they put me up for adoption when I was 6 months old I was adopted my parents now are wonderful growing up I put them through alot but now that I am married and have children i see that it was hard. I did look for them but since the year that I was born and the state I have to go through the Michigan court to locate them like i said i started then I started back up again so one day soon I will have the chance to find them.

I always wonder if they are still alive and If they think about me, I thank god that they put me up so I could have a wonderful life but I still wonder.

Just wanted to share my story because I know that there are other people out there like me.

Amanda

hey amanda. my name is jenna and i wasn't adopted, but my half-brother was. my mom always told us that she had a baby before she was married and gave him up for adoption, but she didn't know where he was or how to find him. turns out his adoptive parents always let him know he was adopted, so when he got older, he wanted to find my mom. (also his real mom) anyway, when he was 19 he found us and we have been in touch with eachother ever since. that is a happy ending and i thought i would share it just so others could be encouraged if they are having a difficult time finding their birth parents. well, that's all i wanted to say. i'm sure they think about you every day if they are still alive.

Jenna

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 4:41 pm CDT

cathy

looks like you were able to figure something out. hope you are able to change your profile pic as well if you still want to. jenna

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board