Message Boards

Messages By: fyre98

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
March 27, 2006, 6:49 am CST

More Wifestyles Part three

Ken refers to his wife as half assed..He should be on his knees thanking his wife for having his children and putting up with his garbage..Ken in my opinion is a half assed husband!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
frustrated
April 7, 2006, 10:51 am CDT

RE: The great divide.

I too get pissed off when people get down on cashiers..I worked for a year and a half at WAL MART for almost two years and had to deal with some of the rudest people I've ever seen..As for the dividers? Sometimes they don't have any at the registers! I know the ones at wal mart pretty much all went missing within the first six months of the store opening.  If there is a bar and the orders are close together I will put it down to avoid confusion..if they aren't close then I don't..Not that big a deal

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
April 18, 2006, 12:34 pm CDT

Today's show

George is an adult, he has the right to drive his bike..I agree though with Dr. Phil that George should perhaps take lessons on how to better handle the bike..Lillian I believe was out of line to hide the keys to his motorcycle, she has the right to express her opinion but not the right to tell him what sort of bike he should buy

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
chillin'
May 10, 2006, 9:43 pm CDT

For goftanieha

I read your post and I found it very enlightning, I just wanted to let you know that :)

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
May 22, 2006, 8:55 am CDT

Lower case Culture?

"Sorry I cannot conform to your lower case culture.  I hope you will continue to learn from reading my messages. " 

It's not a culture, it's common sense and a curtesey 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
chillin'
May 29, 2006, 9:06 am CDT

For ladybug

So ladybug people have their ears pierced are nasty and ugly looking too? Whoever said you were closed minded was right..Everyone is entitled to their opinions

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
August 17, 2006, 10:08 pm CDT

The hunt for Amanda...

I am not sure of the user's name who posted this but just because you are a social worker does not mean you know everything..And isn't it a social worker's job to help troubled teens like Amanda? Just because she is behaving like this now does not mean she will be for the rest of her life..Perhaps it is due to the condemnation of people that she acts like this.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 4, 2006, 6:41 pm CDT

Feuding Out-Laws

Eda cried "Respect me as a grandmother!"

Maybe Eda should respect Alaina as a mother! Respect is earned..NOT Given..Both Alaina and Eda need to remember "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2006, 9:54 am CDT

biggest love mistakes.

"He's not a murder"

Jamie and Lori... ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MINDS?

He murdered your brother Jamie and murdered your son Lori in cold BLOOD! Of course he's a murder...

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 26, 2006, 10:35 pm CDT

Huffing

Something else that is quite a danger is inhaling the compressed air from the air cans used to clean between the keys on one's computer. I read an article recently about a mother who went to wake her son up for school when he had not come up for breakfast only to find him dead in his room sitting up with the straw part of the compressed air can in his mouth.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board