Message Boards

Messages By:

July 24, 2005, 6:27 pm CDT

don't know what to do

Hi there,

I have been in a relationship for 3 years with a guy that I absolutely love with all of my heart. He is the type of guy that every girl wants to bring home to mom. He is loving, trustworthy, loyal and would do anything for me. I know I'm truly blessed.  However, recently I have been having second thoughts about our relationship and I don't know exactly why. I think maybe it has to do with something like I'm nervous about our future and where we're headed because I've never really been with anyone else and therefore I'm afraid of making some mistake. I also have had the urge to become single and want to be with other guys. Mostly one other guy in particular who is the total opposite of my guy, he is more dangerous, passionate, a bad guy if you will. And I've never been attracted to anyone like that ever until I met him and I can't stop thinking about him. And a few weeks ago I ended up getting stupidly drunk (I know this is not an excuse) and I ended up having sex with him, and it was amazing, although I'm paying for my grief now.

So I guess my question to you would be to ask for your advice, I am only 20 years old, I knwo that is very young, I do love my boyfriend with all of my heart and his family and I can picture our lives together, but I can't stop thinking about this "bad boy" who does have a good heart and tells me that he cares about me.

I don't know what to do, I'm lost. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board