Messages By: bettyper

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
happy
October 16, 2005, 11:06 am CDT

Rumours

Quote From: riviera

I know what its like to have rumours made about you but at least you can see through the stories others make up. Rumours aren't about you at all. Some people have nothing to say they  want to make someone else look bad. It's probably jealousy and bitterness but why do people listen and then spread unbelievably stories. Just ignore them and say "That's nice".

I agree that some people like to make others look bad. People that start and spread rumours that can hurt others, have a problem with themselves. They feel that they have to put others down, in order to bring themselves up. We all should be careful. What we do and say, affects everyone in some special way. This special way belongs to them - it is their perception. Therefore, it is very important to think before we act, and ask ourselves if we would wish the same things said or done to us. Every action has a reaction, from someone somewhere. We have to make sure that we emit good in order to receive good. We all need to put ourselves in each other's shoes once in awhile, and then everyone could understand everyone a little more. Let's stop bad rumours by ignoring them, and  make good ones instead. This way, everyone would be happy. Thanks. 

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
hopeful
May 11, 2006, 8:58 am CDT

Allene and Mollie and the family

It is very difficult to make decisions when we do not know the whole story.  One thing is that the Father had custody and not the Mother.  There must be a reason. There must be more details. I wonder what the problems were in their family life when they were together. Why did they seperate? The Father took the children away from their Mother for reasons that he believes are right, but the Mother is doing the same thing by preventing him from seeing his children and putting him in jail.  Things are not really all out in the open, so we can not see the whole picture. Too bad the children have to pay.  I can't judge because there is a BIG FOG and I can't see the truth.  

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
blank
April 30, 2008, 4:01 pm CDT

No child is suppose to be an accident

Things happen for a reason and we learn from them. We all have the right to make decisions. We are not always at the same stage in our decision making but it affects lives around us. This is a part of life. I feel that the child needs to know why, when, how and who. The who is the most important. A child is not made by one person alone. It takes two to tango and two sides to a coin. Both stories are important. No decision should be made until both sides are heard. And for the child, he or she needs to hear both sides. Decisions in the courts are only made when both people involved can not come to an agreement. I said two people, not three not four. You can not have a child on your own. The people involved are equal and have equal decisions to make. Listen to both sides before ever even deciding on the future of a child. The child, which is a life and lifetime commitment is not made by one person but by two. The two and only two that created the future. Let them decide together, if they are responsible enough, and of course they should be because they created the situation that they are in, not the parents or legal system. That child belongs to both parents equally. And equally the parents have to put the child first and what is in the child's best interest ,and that is knowing BOTH THEIR PARENTS AND WHERE THEY COME FROM. No matter what, the child will know and grow and not wonder all their lives of what happened to two people that were suppose to love me, and gave me away as if I was a thing. Sorry, but I believe the child needs to know what happened and why they are where they are when they find out. Responsiblities are taken and people have to live with their decisions. You can not decide you made a mistake and sweep it away. There are prices to pay for the wrong moves we make. I hope that this child is not deprived of knowing both their parents. Especially the Father who should have a say as much as the Mother. It takes two to create a life and situation!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board