Hi forever 29, Mar, Lidica, Labelfree and ALL

Hugs and Prayers Beachsmile

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:18 pm CDT

Cathy

I love your cute bouncy characters. YOU and Morelok and Forever 29 did it! Woo Hoo! This board is the best of ALL the boards. Hugs and prayers, SEA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:24 pm CDT

Scarlet

29 and Mernziepoo, I don't know if I like this board or not. It is like anything else once you get used to it, it is easier to use. Wish my husband was like that. LOL

I am still going to visit the poetry site, I really like it. Of course only a few of you are there, but the poetry is like a faucet of emotions pouring out into the cyber air.

NIce seeing you two and you too Beaches, Lidica, Labelfree, Morelok and all you other cuties that I forgot.

I'm like you about getting used to this board. Lots of things I like better though. Such as comment we reply to attached so everybody doesn't wonder who to. I especially like "Contact Dr. Phil" at top of each page so easily visible for novice "newcomers" to the board. Hugs and Prayers, Beachsmiles

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 7:32 pm CDT

mernziepoo, Mar, Mernz

GREAT to see you and Scarlet and ALL. Truly, it is true so often that when we smile the world smiles with us. Seeing everybody makes me smile and I hope the world and especially y'all are smiling with me. Looks like. Hugs and Prayers and MANY blessings prayed to all. P.S. My powerful, prayerful walks are on my stepping machine with my neck brace on because too hot and red ozone red alert (unsafe air) days here in Dallas. Hugs across the cyber miles to Mar, Scarlet, Cathy, Jenna, Labelfree, Lidica, Forever 29, Morelok and ALL (and I do mean ALL) oh, oh, oh, and tina 83 (Congrats! tina83). I just know I left someone out. Thank God for the word ALL as I know on a tough day it makes it a little tougher if your name isn't included.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:41 pm CDT

Thank you Morelok

I am glad you made it back, you are such an inspiration to every one here.
GREAT to see you!!! I'm having trouble changing my profile pic to a cute wiggly pic like you and Cathy have or a rainbow pic like Scarlet and forever 29 have. When I select a picture whereas would accept on other board will not accept to change on this board. Any advice or suggestions? This pic is my design I submitted to the New York Metro magazine as an idea for what would be built where WTC I and II towers collapsed. However, the 9/11 might upset some people to see. Every time I see usually reminds me too of 911 emergency call. Nonetheless a picture that might add to distress of someone already depressed who wanders in to join us... at the end of their rope. Hugs and prayers, Beachsmiles

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 6:33 am CDT

Hi Dreamco. Welcome and nice to meet you.

Hi everyone. I have always been slightly nervous about message boards, but speaking to others who might understand how I am feeling has got to help. I must admit things are going smoothly right now but hope I can join the group.
I'm preparing to go on a trip to donate some things to someone in need. I thought I'd stop by and saw your post and just thought I'd say "Hi". Here in Dallas we are under a heat advisory and I had to cancel my walk when I got to the corner and was winded and it was only 6:30 a.m. So I used my stepping machine. Shallow breathing has been linked to anxiety, panic and depression and I even noticed last week that Dr. Phil had an expert on talking about the importance of oxygenating the brain. Dancing to the oldies or new tunes. Due to ozone red alert days here in Dallas after missing 2 weeks of my walks I realized I needed to practice what I preach and I hopped back on my stepping machine. Already feeling somewhat back to normal and my blood pressure is lower. Had gotten up to 115/97 in just two weeks of not walking or using stepping machine. Of course any exercise program should be talked over with a physician. Lots of emphasis too is put on playing meditation CD's to listen too. Most panic attacks people have stopped breathing right before. So learning and remembering to breathe calmly and relaxed can be quite soothing. I, too, have been slightly nervous about message boards. You do have to exercise caution and balance of time spent online yet there is a lot of supportive fellowship too. Be Blessed. Beachsmile

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

bcoceans ...

Depression can occur during and after pregnancy. That you are aware you need to reach out is a VERY good sign so keep reaching out. Everybody here would love to share in your pregnancy and offer suggestions. Like you we are just posting for fellowship and understanding. I noticed during your bed rest that you feel like you'd feel better if you could move around more. Practice some breathing exercises as likely your breathing has become shallow and I just experienced a decline in mood when unable to walk due to ozone alert days (pollution) in Dallas. Each time I take a deep relaxing breath I feel better. Sometimes I forget to practice what I preach and even just last week Dr. Phil had an expert talking about the importance of oxygenating the brain too which reminded me. Sure enough...began feeling better immediately by consciously taking deep, cleansing breaths when I feel something lacking. ...IS...oxygen from when I could do more before dangerous pollution and heat levels prevented my powerful, prayerful walks to happiness. I'd never heard of condition that led to your bed rest before you just mentioned and all I saw is usually from a sports injury...I guess being pregnant is like running the marathon of a life time. Have faith you will always be first in your baby's life. When you are feeling better...(if okay with physician) maybe your husband could join you for mall walks and a milk shake at a local cafe bistro side walk cafe in Mall. While you are supposed to stay in bed you could, along with doing breathing exercises (if okay with physician), do a DAILY page of positive affirmations. Title each DAILY page SELF MATTERS INCLUDES and sign your name with confidence. One that calms me is Fear Not. Have Faith. Another is "Things are getting better and better every day". "I am calm, relaxed, poised and confident." "I will be a loving mother and parent." "I will know what to do and when I need to do it and, if not, I will find out and then I will." "It is okay to ask others for help because I am deserving of help when I need it." "I am beautiful in my ways and looks." "I am going to be my best friend and be just as kind to myself as I am to others." You may not like any of these and you can create your own that make you feel empowered. Whatever you want to be more positive in your life set your focus on that and add to your positive affirmations. Also, it is normal to be uncertain about your pregnancy since not planned and you are WISE to seek counsel to be reassured as this is a new life placed under your care. Even when planned, mothers go through a wide range of emotions sort of like emotional house cleaning before the baby arrives to be the best prepared as possible. I'm glad you joined us and you will likely get more replies and if not and, even if you do, just pick anyone to talk to that you want to and reply...like I just did to you. Sending prayers for MANY blessings to you and yours. Like you lots of us are learning how to maneuver these message boards because just recently completely changed. I just now saw your message. Let doctor know too if you are feeling suicidal. Depression during and after pregnancy is quite common and quite treatable as well. Have faith and confidence in yourself. Pregnancy takes getting used to and especially if not planned. Hugs and Prayers, Beachsmiles

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 7:27 am CDT

You are welcome Labelfree. Bon Voyage to Happiness!

There is SO many other things on "this new DR. Phil site" I am going to discovery and taste it all!" From Yoga to helping others with there abuse issues and then there is when it comes up the shared diaries and the O site... I cant stay on the depression board because I worked from the inside out and quite frankly I'M NOT depressed anymore! Does this sound selfish of me? When I go to church I still say and light a prayer for all of us...

I am not leaving you all I am finding me...I hope in my heart you all can respect that.

I will check back I am curious to see what you all think about this and I thank you for your support! xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I am LABLEFREE XOXOXOXOXOXO

Send us prayerful postcards of your journey and you will remain in our prayers. Your post is cute. I am happy for all of your strides forward...you are a Doctor Phil quote personified, "I want you to get excited about your life!" You ARE excited and have shared that excitement in hopes others would join you. I LOVE your line "I am not leaving you all... I am finding me." I DO respect that. Hugs and Prayers, Beachsmiles

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 6:27 pm CDT

Hi Kyes17 aka Karen... GREAT to see you!!!

I know you are here somewhere and will turn up soon. I will give up tonight as it is past

2.20 AM. Hope you all have a gorgeous day.

Love hugs and Blessings,

Karen.

PS the everyone was all of the names I couldn't fit on the to line.

I should be in Oklahoma right now but bike I was taking to an individual who is carless needs a new tire and inner tube. Only has been ridden about ten times but while stored in garage something got pushed against and cut into the tire. Albertsons had another triple to 75 cent coupon extravaganza and I got over $400 in groceries for less than $10. I am mentally exhausted from all the mathematical calculations. Somehow even managed to fry chicken tonight too. Whew!!! I hope all is well with your business and your family and friends and especially with you. Hugs and Prayers, SEA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 6:30 pm CDT

annieiam4u Well bless my soul and yours too.

Thanks for your help!
GREAT to see you! Hugs and Prayers, SEA

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board