Message Boards

Messages By: ilovetheoc

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
sad
September 4, 2005, 6:17 pm CDT

i can't leave

This is the most stupid phobia, and i can't believe i have it. Ever since i can remember i've been scared to leave home for the night. I have never been to a sleepover because everytime i've been invited to a sleepover i would get panic attacks and get so sick that i would throw up. I'm 15 years old now and still haven't left home for the night, i can't stop think about what i'm going to do when it is time for me to leave for college and i have to move out of the house ? i'm so confussed and scared that i'll never be able to leave the house. I've gotten so worried about it that i've become depressed and have trouble sleeping and haven't been properly (lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and haven't lifted a weight) i don't know what to do ??? 

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
embarrassed
September 11, 2005, 5:55 pm CDT

why do i feel this way

Hello, 

All summer i've been depressed, because i'm going in to my 4 year of high school and i only have 1 more year to go and that freaked me out because i'm going to be graduating. So to get my mind off the subject i would go in to my fantacy world were i'm married to the cuttiest guy (jay mcgraw) and imagined how my life would be with him, and i was so happy but then i found out that he was engaged and i was a mess i cried for 4 days didn't eat didn't sleep and i didn't know what to do those fantacy worlds were all i had ! it actually felt like i lost a boyfriend and i feel so stupid about writing this but i don't know what to do anymore ! 

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2005, 7:21 pm CDT

thanks yesyoucan

Quote From: yesyoucan

Not me...but lots of young ladies his age I imagine are. To me, Jay just looks like a son that would make any mom and dad proud because I think I'm close in age to Dr. Phil and Robin. You can just see how proud they both are of their sons. No need to feel stupid just keep your options open for someone there live in person. Maybe he was someone safe so you could concentrate on your studies. This is a cute post in the Jay aspect so don't feel stupid. Somewhere there is someone special just for you so you have to keep your head up so you are sure to see him when he comes into your life. No rush as you are young. What are your plans for next week? Did you have a nice weekend? Hugs and prayers, SEA

thanks so much your advice really helped i try to keep that in mind ! and you answered just in time because the guy that i like is single again YOUPI , thanks a bunch hugs and praiers  

*Christina* 

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 4:48 am CDT

lol

Sweet Dreams and Blessed Tomorrows ALWAYS Christina. Hey, can I borrow that star idea? Hugs and prayers, *SEA*

no problem  

*Christina* lol 

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 3:25 pm CDT

nothing much

Quote From: ilovetheoc

thanks so much your advice really helped i try to keep that in mind ! and you answered just in time because the guy that i like is single again YOUPI , thanks a bunch hugs and praiers  

*Christina* 

nothing much going on this week just school lol ! and trying to figure out if the guy that i like is broken up with his girlfriend or if there just on a break ! i wish i was with him so much (jay an th guy i like )lol

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 3:39 pm CDT

i love jay

what cani do to get over me huge crush for jay mcgraw ? i mean i know it will never happen he's 10 years older then i am ! ever since i found out he is engaged i feel alone ! my friends say that i can still fanatcize about him but when i do it feels wrong cuz he's taken (not that it wasn't wrong and stupid before he was taken) i don't know what to do !

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
happy
September 12, 2005, 4:38 pm CDT

thanks

Do you have a roller rink there? I think that is commendable of you that you feel like since Jay is taken best not to fantasize about him. To me, I think if more people were as honorable as you this would be a much better world. Yes, love is special so save your love for who will be available to love you back. You deserve to be loved back. Blessings for MANY smiles for you sent with this post via prayer. I have had some crushes too growing up and I just wanted you to know I lived through it and I think you will too. It does hurt when we get our hopes up and they are dashed. Hugs and prayers, SEA
ya it does suck when your dreams get crushed thanks for the support. i wonder what dr.phil would think if he found out how i felt about his son lol ! now that would be a good show lol thanks again love ya take care hope we can stay in touch my e-mail address is sweetstrawberry_77@yahoo.ca

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
flirtatious
September 12, 2005, 6:16 pm CDT

ok

Quote From: labelfree

If there were a police for the mind wouldnt we all be arrested?  Really  your allowed to think whatever you want to think about that is what makes you the great person you are.... 

Your mindscape IS YOURS nobody can take that from you...READ LABELFREE shared diares eccentric genious diaries and know your not alone in this universe because sister I AM FLOODING I MEAN FLOODING with crushes and I am 41 and this JUST started with me THIS YEAR!  I dont know how old you are but can you imagine  how silly I must feel  go read who I have crushes on loose yourself in my mind  You probally wont feel so bad once you get ahold of my cracked NUT!   hahahahahahahahaha xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox  

well i'm 15 years old lol and i have a crush on jay mcgraw ! and thats good that i'm not the only one that has these feelings lol ! and i will let my mind flow but i can't get to arried away or else i'll get upset but thanks for the advice i really appreciate it xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox *Christina*

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 7:06 pm CDT

well .....

How do you feel about his son?  really?
it is really weird but i just have a crush on him and i just imagine my life with him ! i know it is really stupid i guess it's just because i don't get any attention from any guy (particularly from my dad) so i started to read jays books to help me out (closing the gap and life stragies and weight loss) basically all of his books ! and i just started to imagine what it be like to be with someone like him

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 7:17 pm CDT

maybe

Okay there cutie pie  xoxoxo Go get your read on by Labelfree diaries  Eccentric Genious and dont worry Your a typical teenager...Hey maybe next week you may have a crush on Jesse McCartney...That is what My 15 y.O. daughter says anyway never heard of him..lol  xoxoox
well tell your daughter thanks but i'm not into him lol my friends go gaga over him i don't see anything special about him ! but i do love Benajmin Mckenzie from the O.C. lol anyway thanks for the advice lets keep in touch my e-mail address is sweetstrawberry_77@yahoo.ca

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board