Message Boards

Messages By: cuddles05

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 15, 2005, 5:20 pm CDT

dear beth and dr.phlil

to beth my prayers are with you and to dr.phil im happy you are helping or going to help beth in this fight.but i do have to say people go missing even in canada and no one blames the goverment.its these kids fault that took her away.how ever i really do hope something is done about this and beth finds her daughter.i know that i would'nt stop till i did.blaming goverments don't help a dam thing.why don't people put the blame on the people who did this instead.it was'nt the goverment who hurt or took natalee away.it was these three boys.so why not blame them instead.now with saying that.BETH NEVER GIVE UP AND HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.AND I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR DAUGHTER. 

KATHY 

ONTARIO CANADA 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2005, 5:26 pm CDT

YES YOU CAN

Quote From: brilanka

You can't keep your kids locked up.   

The bottom line, a crime was committed and it's not Natalee's fault.  The thought of a date rape drug is very scary.  You can't defend yourself with that. 

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR KIDS LOCKED UP SOME WHAT IF IT MEANS THEY ARE SAFE.I WOULD'NT HAVE LET MY DAUGHTER GO.THEIR IS'NT A PRAY.IF SHE HAD'NT GONE SHE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN HERE.THE DATE RAPE DRUG IS OUT THERE BUT WHY WAS SHE DRINKING AWAY.AND WHY WAS SHE LET GO 

KATHY 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 15, 2005, 5:34 pm CDT

I AGHRRRRRRRRR

Quote From: idasking

Dr. Phil, 

I have been a great fan of yours since your first appearances on the Oprah show.  I usually agree wholeheartedly with your opinions on most subjects and think you are "right on".  However, I can't help feeling that you have overlooked one important aspect of Natalee's tragedy and that is the mother should never have allowed a young girl just graduating from high school to go to Aruba to celebrate!!  It is so unthinkable to me to give permission to an 18 year old to go off unchaperoned to another country to "have a party".  I have 5 children and 7 grandchildren and it is just out of my realm of thinking to allow this sort of thing to happen.  Granted, I amd my children and grandchildren are not affluent and so this has not been an issue.  But, I hear and see so many of the young affluent kids these days out partying (drinking, sex, and drugs) that the parents have to step up and take responsibility.   

I really feel so badly for this mother and I can't imagine what she must be going through to not know what has happened to her daughter.  I also feel that Aruba needs to be accountable, but it is still my feeling that if Natalee had been told "no, you can't go" this would never have happened.  I have seen TV specials on the partying that goes on in Mexico with the teens chug-a-lugging until they pass out and no one being around to care.  What a shame.  It really is a wonder there haven't been more deaths. 

I AGREE WITH ALL OF WHAT YOU SAID OTHER THEN ABOUT DR.PHIL.PEOPLE GO MISSING ALL THE TIME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM EVERY COUNTRY.I HATE IT AND ITS GOT TO STOP.WE HAVE MISSING KIDS HERE TOO.I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS.BUT NOT THE GOVERMENT.ALL THO I HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE OF CANADA.SO I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW OTHER COUNTRYS WORK OTHER THEN WHAT I HEAR ON T.V.BUT WHY DON'T PEOPLE BLAME THESE KIDS FOR TAKING HER OR DRUGGING HER.OR FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER.GOD PEOPLE ALWAYS BLAME THE GOVERMENT FOR EVERYTHIG.I DOTN THINK THEY SHOULD HOW EVER IM ONLY ONE PERSON.I WISH YOU THE BEST BETH.AND NEVER GIVE UP 

KATHY 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
September 19, 2005, 2:32 pm CDT

what are you thinking

like dr.phil says all the time.WHAT ARE YOU THINKING i have been in these little girls situation.and its nbor fun when your afraid of your parents.my god what is this father thinking of.if it were me i would protect my son for all its worth.i have been yelled at and threatened by my mother.and my dad used to work all the time and i was told DONT YOU DARE TELL YOUR FATHER OS ELSE.i vowed i would never hurt my kids and i never ever did.good god what is wrong with this father hes just standing there.get some guts dad.those little girls see you just standing there.i was emotionally and physically abused by my mother.i was very afraid of her.BUT YOU GOT TO REMEMBER SOMEWTHING THESE GIRLS ARE GOING TO GROW UP LIKE I DID.THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO.thank god for dr.phil.i hope he takes those kids away from the both of you.because nither of you deserve those two little girls.NONE OF YOU.i have have ask where was dr.phil when i needed him.but he was'nt even on t.v.then.but he's here now thank god.PLEASE DR.PHIL HELP THESE LITTLE GIRLS.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.THE MOTHER IS SCREAMIONG AND THE FATHER IS JUST STANDING THER MY GOD.i was abused but i don't use that as an excuse to beat my son. 

kathy 

ontario canada 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
October 7, 2005, 12:44 pm CDT

im not sure

i agree with breast feeding just not in public.i agree with the lady on dr.phill's show that said i don't want to be eatting and look at someone breast feeding.i don't think it's an appropriate why of doing things in public.if the kid is hungry go some where else or cover up and breast feed.i breast fed me kids both of them but at least i covered up and i didnt do it in public.and as far as handing on condoms in school i think thats the parents  job not the school's job to do.thats up too the parents if they want the kids to have them.and as far as someone else telling my kids what to do thats up to me.no one has that right only the parents.i think people have to think about other people.and do what they need to do but without interfering with other people 

thank you 

kathy 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 1:00 pm CDT

i agree to a point

Quote From: boobmama

I personaly feel that a child has every right to eat in public no matter if it's artificial or natural.  I am offended to see bottle-feeders however I would never make them go in the bathroom etc to eat. nor would I ask them to cover up the baby because the bottle offends me. 

breast feeding is ok but i think that you should cover up.and i think your pic should be taken off.i what are you trying to prove by showing your breast on computer.i dont think anyone should breast feed in public.i breast fed both of my kids.or at least cover up i dont want to see other peopls brearts while im eatting.and as far as turning away how do you do that if your right in front of me.if your going to breast feed do it at home.not in public 

cuddles 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
October 7, 2005, 1:06 pm CDT

dear dr.phil

i think people are getting carried away with this subject about breast feeding.i dont think anyone was saying you have to go too the bathroom to feed your kid.alll they are saying is cover up.like i said in my post.i dont want to watch someone breast feeding a kid when im eattin.if i want to see breast go to a stripe joint or something.all i think they need to do is COVER UP.they dont have to go to a bathroom.i would'nt.i breast fed both my kids.who i might ad arn't kids anymore,there is nothing wrong with breast feeding just not in public or at least not in front of someone who is eatting.i think if they need to breast feed when they are in a restraunt then cover up or go to your car. 

devoted watcher of your. 

kathy 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
October 7, 2005, 1:17 pm CDT

i dont agree

Quote From: lil_lady04

ok heres my story i am 17 yrs old and ive already graduated high school but throughout my yrs in school it wouldve been very helpful if they did provide condoms. i come from a very strick latino family, my parents are very strick w/ me to the point that i could not even go outside of my house and talk to my friends, i could not use the phone for more than 30 mins, to this day im still not aloud to date/have a boyfriend. ofcourse my pops did all this thinking i was goin 2 stay a virgin til i got married, but thats not how it went. last yr i lost my virginity to my boyfriend whom my folks didnt know i had. i told my mom i was goin 2 my friend's house and she was cousins with my boyfriend. i always told myself to stay a virgin until i got married, you know "abstinance" BUUUTTT that didnt happen. the point is that there are a lot of girls like me in high school who fall in "love" with their boyfriend and lose it to them having and condom that you can get in school is the best thing to prevent one of the manys things that you (the parent) dont want your kids to have.

why do you need a condom to be handed to you.if you loseyour virginty thats your fault.giving you a condom would just say ok go ahead and get layed.you know that you should'nt do that.and i agree with your parents.you should'nt do anything like that till you are married.what does that make you now.at your age it isn't love it's lust.so please think about what you have done and don't do it till you think about what you want.you only proved to your parents that they can't trust you.and thats not good.i think if they hand condoms out in school there will be more kids thinking its o.k.  to go get layed and thats not true.maybe your parents did'nt give you condoms beacuse they thought you would go out and do what you alreay did.and maybe they were trying to protect you from it.you blew it kid.i hope you think about what you do before you go and do it again.i also hope if your pregnant the guy does'nt leave you beacuse most guys do leave.good luck 

kathy 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
November 29, 2005, 12:30 pm CST

you go grandma

ITHINK THIS DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER NEED TO GET A LIFE.I THINK ALL THEY WANT IS GRANDMA'S FARM AND THE MONEY.YOU GO GRANDMA.I THINK YOUR SMART THE WAY YOU ARE HANDLING IT.I ALSO THINK THE GRANDDAUGHTER NEEDS TO MIND HER OWN BUSINESS  AND BUTT OUT.I THINK THAT THE GRADMOTHER IS BRIGHT AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AND SHE IS DOING IT RIGHT.FAM,ILEY'S CAN BE SO GREEDY.WHEN MY MUM AND DAD DIED GOD MY FAMILEY WANTED EVERYTHING.I JUST WALKED AWAY.MY GOD LET THIS LADY LIVE AND GET OFF OF HER BACK.YOUR GOING TO DRIVE HER TO HER GRAVE.BUT THATS WHAT I THINK YOU WANT TO DO.ALL THIS STRESS ON HER IS NOT GOOD.DO HER A FAVOUR AND YOURSELF GET OFF HER BACK. 

KATHY 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 18, 2005, 2:31 pm CST

DEAR DR.PHIL AND ROBIN

I NWOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I LOVED YOUR HOILDAY SHOWS.I THOUGHT THEY WERE GREAT.IT WAS SUCH A GREAT IDEA TO HAVE ALL THOSE WHO LOST EVERYTHING IN HURRICANE KATRINA IN YOUR AUDIENCE.THEY LOST EVERYTHING.AND I THINK FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING IN AN ACCIDENT OR DR.PHIL SHOULD HELP YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT EVER.I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE THAT DID LOOSE EVERYTHING.THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT NOTHING.SO GOD BLESS YOU DR.PHIL AND ROBIN FOR DOING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.I WATCH YOU SHOWS ALL THE TIME.BUT I THINK THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I'VE EVER WATCHED.THE LOOKS ON THOSE PEOPLE'S FACES WAS PRICELESS.THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU DR.PHIL AND ROBIN.AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY JAY AND JORDAN.GOD BLEES YOU. 

CUDDLES 

ONTARIO CANADA 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board